IGNORED

4 Or 5 New Signing Needed Now

Alwaysdreaming

We need 4 or 5 new signing NOW, 1st New experinced coach not someone who has only coached under 17s, 2nd New keeper to replace philips, 3rd New centre half to replace Butler and possibly the 4th must be a experince target man.With out these we will struggle all season. Were we tipped for promotion or relegation this season because at the moment all i can see city going in down.

Guest Neilio
We need 4 or 5 new signing NOW, 1st New experinced coach not someone who has only coached under 17s, 2nd New keeper to replace philips, 3rd New centre half to replace Butler and possibly the 4th must be a experince target man.With out these we will struggle all season. Were we tipped for promotion or relegation this season because at the moment all i can see city going in down.

Are where would this money come from >?

I totaly disagree, it aint about the quality of players, ( we have more than enough artilery to get out of this league, in fact we have enough to make 2 teams to get out of this league, what we need is a leader on the pitch and off the pitch, Tinion I thionk you are a top top bloke but you need to either hang your boots up or don't bother to manage, I stronly beleive that you can't burn the candle at both ends, he should stay off the pitch and give %100 to hi managerial posistion!

Archived