IGNORED

Tinnion Must Go!

shire_redz

I'm sorry, but Tins must resign now. If he truly cares for this club then he must leave now before he does any more damage. SL must admit his mistake and bring in Sturrock before our season ends rather quickly.

I have the utmost respect for Tinnion the player, but as a manager we cannot afford to take this humungous risk as a club.

Guest LeicesterRed
I'm sorry, but Tins must resign now. If he truly cares for this club then he must leave now before he does any more damage. SL must admit his mistake and bring in Sturrock before our season ends rather quickly.

I have the utmost respect for Tinnion the player, but as a manager we cannot afford to take this humungous risk as a club.

I think you`re right, but it ain`t going to happen

Totally agree. Brian must stand up and admit that the job is not for him. He needs an experienced manager to work alongside him, or even above him, because the deeper into this mess we go, the more desperate he will become, and the more mistakes he will make, and he will end up losing the respect of everybody. If Brian is reading this, I would say , Come on mate, hold your hands up and do the right thing, for the sake of this gtreat club.

The best outcome would probably be Sturrock coming in as senior manager and Tins being number two, learning from Paul Sturrock a thing or two.

However that scenario seems unlikely, and in that case I think it is best that City persist with Tinnion because its a learning curve and eventually he'll get the job right. I don't think promotion is a likely achievement this season so give the man time and by Christmas its likely he'll have started to get things going in he right direction.

Also please remember that City couldn't get promotion with a tried and tested manager who has managed in the Premiership, and after the moves and new faces this summer and the new manager, its hardly any shock City are in a relegation position.

Have patience and things will improve.

Archived