IGNORED

Tinman Is Doomed

KingswoodRed

Having read what Tinman said during his post match interview today, I feel he is now doomed as manager.

If he admitted that certain players aren't playing for him then the fat lady must be going through her warm up.

There is only one way to save himself and that is to get rid of all of the players he thinks are against him, and replace them with players he knows will play for him.

Firstly: Just how many players could this be?

Secondly: Would SL agree to such a move?

You only have to look at the fiasco with Southampton F.C. to understand that player power always wins....

.... and they'd won one game!!!!!

I didn't catch the interview but if what you are saying is right, Tinnion will be gone inside the next fortnight. As a manager in any profession, once people stop working for you, word gets round, you are seen as a soft touch and you are out.

If he wants to have any chance of keeping his job he has to ban all players not trying from the club, full stop, and put them on the transfer list TONIGHT. Name them and shame them. Ruin their careers, if necessary. Otherwise, as I have said, he is an easy touch in the players eyes.

Very worrying that player power is taking over at this club. not biggest in land by far. It is weird for on here there was rumours that player power was behind some of DW late decisions at club, and now it seems same players are now after BT. WHY?

Because the lazy overrated barstewards have got a very, very easy life here, good money, by Div 2 standards good working conditions, great pubs, clubs and allegedly plenty of gullible totty...............WTF would they want to work hard eh??? :)

If true, will Tins/SL/CS have the borlix to transfer list and name said players, and would City fans beleive it??????? :rolleyes:

Having read what Tinman said during his post match interview today, I feel he is now doomed as manager.

You only have to look at the fiasco with Southampton F.C. to understand that player power always wins....

and ironically the much touted replacement for tins is the very man who was the victim of the player power at soton

This is terrible news and to think that your "fantastic" board gave him a three year contract as well tut tut.

You should get onto your rep from the official supporters club to vent your anger.Oh no sorry I forgot your supporters club means ###t to the board and the club.In that case you should get onto your fans representitive on the board he will vent your feelings, oh sorry I forgot you haven`t got one of them neither it must be a great feeling being a big club and the fans have no say in the boardroom or how it operates.

Never mind you can just watch the game from one of your executive boxes oh ###t I forgot you haven`t got any of them either, big club my arse.

This is terrible news and to think that your "fantastic" board gave him a three year contract as well tut tut.

Ever had a feeling of deja vu, my little gashead chum. :laugh: .......cos I do this is rather like you lot after Hollowhead-difference being you got rid of a good manager in Hollowhead :rolleyes: , we got rid of a waster in Wonder-son :D , and I hope we dont f eck it up enough to actually GET relegated :) ............but do enjoy the chance to put one over on us "82ers"...........tis the first time in a while ;) It must be fun for y'all! :P

BTW how DO you cope with the dragged out suicides of "managers" and overpaid over-rated donkies who masqueraded in your teams shirts, cos we need help in how to deal with it....cheers ;)

If he admitted that certain players aren't playing for him then the fat lady must be going through her warm up.

There is only one way to save himself and that is to get rid of all of the players he thinks are against him, and replace them with players he knows will play for him.

Firstly: Just how many players could this be?

Secondly: Would SL agree to such a move?

Certainly part of the reason DW was finally removed was that certain players were not happy with tactics etc.

And I feel that our current manager had much to do with this?

But looks as if manager not players will win day this time.

How far up the boards backside does he have to go?

Archived