IGNORED

Who Is Creating The Trouble In Side?

wayne allisons tongues

Who is creating trouble in changing room and what are they getting out of it. Seems to make no sense to me for they are pro footballers and surely have some pride. If as is speculated on here tins and tommy do not see eye to eye then it has backfired on tommy for he is now not in northern ireland squad unlike last year.

Last season there was speculation that players were not playing for DW and things were happening behind scenes and alliances were being formed. If so why start on BT for if they did not like Dw and now BT who do they want.

After listening to Tins interview on radio bristol my respect for him has shot up, he spoke from the heart and admitted there were players here that are not playing for him and he knows who they are.

He said he is starting on Monday and the other 10 are all players who want to wear the red shirt with pride?

Landsdown should back tins and give him the power to transfer list the stirrers and rebuild the team over next couple of games and let him have till christmas minimum for this explains a lot about team changes and formations every game.

Should be a very interesting team sheet on Monday then. According to Tinnion's comments (which I assume you interpreted correctly), the only players who we can definitely say give a toss about the club are the ones who start on Monday. Anyone dropped from today's side will have a bit of explaining to do to the fans, presumably.

This is my opinion on the players who arent pulling their weight.

Tommy Doc - looks so lethargic and looks like his head isnt in the game, ie not getting into the game mind wandering, apparently smokes and tins hates smoking.

Always arguing with various people on the pitch, ref, our players, opposition players, himself!

Roberts - i feel he was the player on the pitch tins was referring to, looked so much like it was all a trial for him to be there.

Smith - possibly not, but was absolutely shocking today.

I'm guessing to be honest as tins was very specific it was senior players

This is my opinion on the players who arent pulling their weight.

Tommy Doc - looks so lethargic and looks like his head isnt in the game, ie not getting into the game mind wandering, apparently smokes and tins hates smoking.

Always arguing with various people on the pitch, ref, our players, opposition players, himself!

Roberts - i feel he was the player on the pitch tins was referring to, looked so much like it was all a trial for him to be there.

Smith - possibly not, but was absolutely shocking today.

I'm guessing to be honest as tins was very specific it was senior players

TD always starts the season like this

Which is why i am confused for there were only about 8 senior pros out there today

i think

Butler has not started so cant be him,

Philips has looked shaky this season and uninterested at times maybe him

Hill has not been same since signing new contract in a strop no one wanted him?

Fortune not really senior pro

Orr senior in side just signed runs his heart out.

Roberts not sure has this nonchalent look always but at least looks like he tries.

Miller is he really senior.

Wilkshire not been here so cant be.

Leaves only i think Murray, Tommy And coles in squad.

All three did not play injured so said is this the area if so not good for two are our best assets, which makes me wonder whether they want out or not.

Who is creating trouble in changing room and what are they getting out of it. Seems to make no sense to me for they are pro footballers and surely have some pride. If as is speculated on here tins and tommy do not see eye to eye then it has backfired on tommy for he is now not in northern ireland squad unlike last year.

Last season there was speculation that players were not playing for DW and things were happening behind scenes and alliances were being formed. If so why start on BT for if they did not like Dw and now BT who do they want.

After listening to Tins interview on radio bristol my respect for him has shot up, he spoke from the heart and admitted there were players here that are not playing for him and he knows who they are.

He said he is starting on Monday and the other 10 are all players who want to wear the red shirt with pride?

Landsdown should back tins and give him the power to transfer list the stirrers and rebuild the team over next couple of games and let him have till christmas minimum for this explains a lot about team changes and formations every game.

why is THE CHIEF AT Chesterfield not here by the way :blink:

Worrying part is if Miller who is i think 2 1classed as senior that is worrying for this squad. Maybe he is miffed we are on look out for Targetman, then he should play better and leave manager no option instead of flattering to deceive. Comes on as sub looks good gets start thinks hes made it takes foot off pedal. Is this problem with team not enough strength in depth.

I said this when he was first released and everybody told me to shut up, he's too old  :rolleyes:

No justice  :laugh:

Yeah, both him and Andy Cole were available on free transfers this season. I vaguely remember AC getting a hatrick and WA scoring with his first touch as a sub in a 5-1 thrashing of Baadiff at home in the league cup, '92/'93. They were the days! Why did we get rid of The Chief, and why to Swindle???

When you've been supporting City for 20 years or more, and you've seen the likes of Bolton, Cardiff, Wigan, Fulham, Sunderland, Boro, Brum, WBA, etc overtake us while we have stagnated, it does make you wonder where we've gone wrong. Perhaps it's just a failure to attract a truly wealthy backer :) ?

Guest filtonred
Not sure what that means filton red?

had a few to drink trying to accept what we are having to put up with, but what I men't was that unless you follow Man Utd, if you have supported (home and away) a team for 49 years you get used to things going in cycles, your good, your bad, hopefully this is just tempery and come May we can all be celabrating

So Tinnion is now getting a taste of his own medicine?

Was he not one of the senior players that were causeing disruption within the DW reign???

Still think we should have brought a brand new management team in when DW went.

5 games to sort this out.

Archived