IGNORED

Tinnion Is Doomed!

shire_redz

Hasn't Mcmahon gone to a spanish side to work as director of football? I'm sure i read something like this, something about a feeder club everton ahve just purchased. Not sure i'd give up a well paid job in spain for City right now!

I for one, hope he does not resign, for too long this club has had a few prima donna footballers, earning vast amounts of money, not pulling there weight.

If Tommy D is one of these people, get shot of him ASAP, and anyone else who doesn't want to play for us. Yes, it will be painful, but we will get over it, and have a squad of players who love this club, enough to die for.

Tommy has been resting on his laurels for far too long now, he may have got away with the smoking, gambling life style under DW, but Tinman won't, he is trying to lead by example, and I would be quite happy to end up mid table by the end of the season with 11 players playing there heart out for a club they love, than a bunch of over paid ######s who are only in it for the money.

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg
i know people has said sturrock but realistically will he come to city...

Sturrock would be over the moon if we offered him the managers job....

But thankfully we won't!!

i went to the game yesterday..reading some of these posts,i,d guess that most of you didn,t,because the one thing that stood out in a pathetic performance,was the quality,and the desire to win of tinman

he has got every right to slag off certain players,and don,t forget,most of these "players" if thats what they are,are danny wilsons...no heart,little ability,unfit..and taking the mickey.

when he changes his side on monday,and brings in more young ones,that will be his side..not the esteemed dignitaries who wilson left us with...so lets see what happens then...if tuesdays performance against the gas 1st team is anything to go by,we are in for a treat,and maybe some of you will actually start going to the game more often instead of watching highlights on sky and then talking bollox on here

Guest linferd
i went to the game yesterday..reading some of these posts,i,d guess that most of you didn,t,because the one thing that stood out in a pathetic performance,was the quality,and the desire to win of tinman

he has got every right to slag off certain players,and don,t forget,most of these "players" if thats what they are,are danny wilsons...no heart,little ability,unfit..and taking the mickey.

when he changes his side on monday,and brings in more young ones,that will be his side..not the esteemed dignitaries who wilson left us with...so lets see what happens then...if tuesdays performance against the gas 1st team is anything to go by,we are in for a treat,and maybe some of you will actually start going to the game more often instead of watching highlights on sky and then talking bollox on here

very well said :rolleyes:

Guest DrFaustus
(DrFaustus @ Aug 29 2004, 10:19 AM)

Surely that's his business...anyway, Mrs Tinpot might do it for him

(TomBC(I tried to say a naughty word) @ Aug 29 2004, 1023 AM)Thats your job though to do it for him

Wow! Did you think that one up all on your own?

Archived