IGNORED

In Regards To Bucksred's Post On The Steve L Forum

Cidergal

If you look at Bucksred's post on the Steve L part of the forum he makes complete sense and asks Steve what many City fans want to know. Do you think that he will take action? I really hope he will as these rumours seem to be very strong and are quite possibly true.

If things carry on as they are, then I will gladly take staying in this division. We cannot play a youth team because of certain individuals disrespecting the manager. We have a very good youth set up but not good enough to play first team football. If it's not going well in the dressing room, it won't go well on the pitch. We're going to find ourselves in a position that we can't get out of if we carry on this way.

It's not neccesarily the results that are worrying, it's the performances and lack of desire from the players. It's completely different from last season, I genuinely miss Danny Wilson now! And I was half in favour of him going.

So do you think that Steve listens to fans and when do you think he'll take action... if he's going to that is... :rolleyes:

***God, I don't even know if these rumours are true and I'm like this... what am I going to be like if they're ever confirmed*** :):laugh:

If you look at Bucksred's post on the Steve L part of the forum he makes complete sense and asks Steve what many City fans want to know. Do you think that he will take action? I really hope he will as these rumours seem to be very strong and are quite possibly true.

If things carry on as they are, then I will gladly take staying in this division. We cannot play a youth team because of certain individuals disrespecting the manager. We have a very good youth set up but not good enough to play first team football. If it's not going well in the dressing room, it won't go well on the pitch. We're going to find ourselves in a position that we can't get out of if we carry on this way.

It's not neccesarily the results that are worrying, it's the performances and lack of desire from the players. It's completely different from last season, I genuinely miss Danny Wilson now! And I was half in favour of him going.

So do you think that Steve listens to fans and when do you think he'll take action... if he's going to that is...  :rolleyes:

***God, I don't even know if these rumours are true and I'm like this... what am I going to be like if they're ever confirmed***  :)  :laugh:

At least your honest when you admit you half wanted Wilson to go. Now i wish all the big mouths on here who wanted him out all last season ( Bristol Boy etc)would come out and admit they were wrong.

We had a stable club then. We were all fed up at the end of the season, but as its proving at the moment, the grass isnt always greener ......... :D

At least your honest when you admit you half wanted Wilson to go. Now i wish all the big mouths on here who wanted him out all last season ( Bristol Boy etc)would come out and admit they were wrong.

We had a stable club then. We were all fed up at the end of the season, but as its proving at the moment, the grass isnt always greener ......... :rolleyes:

I won't go so far as to say I was wrong about Wilson not being what we needed; but from the first 5 league matches it's easy for someone to get bad vibes about our manager. Wilson had 4 years to get 1 specific result but Tinnion's only had 4 months to not only work towards that but to make sure that's possible by several other tasks. Are they working? not right now, but even somebody with no knowledge of football can see it's a shít-sight harder to do something in 4 months than 4 years.

I'm worried, but not quite reaching for the torch and pitchfork yet.

Archived