IGNORED

Brentford Match At The End

Roadrunner

We are all depressed and have been since Cardiff.On Monday lets all get behind Brian and the team and hope the players give 100% for the fans :rolleyes: . At the end if we have not won. We should not turn on the players or the manager. We should turn to the directors box. They sacked Danny.They offered Brian the job just days latter. Its their mismanagment,we are in the situation we find ourselfs in today. They must come up with some ansewers. New chairman, new board, new manager, new coach, director of footbal. The way i fill it should be one or all of them. We the fans deserve better than this

Sack The Board, they are doing such a terrible job. :rolleyes:

What am i saying, they are being absoloutely brilliant at the moment, couldnt ask for much more.

Yes i could, slide down 4 places. :P

Imagine this scenario - the board resigns en masse with no backer to take over and guess what, they want all the money they've loaned the club (some of which is tied into Ashton Gate) back. Yes, let's sack everyone and then at least we can't moan about our league position, form, manager, backbiting players etc. as we won't exist. Nice idea Roadrunner.

Guest Cookie Monster

Does anyone have any comprehension of how much £1.9 MILLION POUNDS is? EVERY YEAR. WIthout it, there would be no club. Are you going to fund it from the loose change you've just found down the back of your sofa??

Thats right, just force the club to go bust why dont ya? Do what ZCT hope will happen..................t @sser!! Its the manager, and and some players who appear to be the problem, at this time...............and tell me, pray tell, exactly what would Wonder-son coming back/never having been sacked............er prove what exactly, another million, and STILL no promotion, but the Mad Stad debacle was not a defeat (His words not mine)

Oh good, thats alright then......................I can sleep easier in my bed knowing Wonder-son staying would make it alright.............. :rolleyes::):laugh:

Guest filtonred
Does anyone have any comprehension of how much £1.9 MILLION POUNDS is? EVERY YEAR. WIthout it, there would be no club. Are you going to fund it from the loose change you've just found down the back of your sofa??

Ah cookie Monster, when your 16 its such a perfect world

It has been blatantly obvious for years that Tins was being groomed to be the next manager.

The relationship between Wilson and Lansdown was not tolerable after Cardiff as was stated at the time- Wilson was not going to accept the cut-backs that had to be made.

Add to this the fact that the board have invested millions in the last few years trying to get the club out of this division WITH THEIR OWN MONEY.

In my opinion you should not be using the board as your scapegoat for this situation, certain players that couldn't give a monkeys are the ones to blame.

Guest city slicker 71
Accounts always show the worst possible situation. If everything was rosey imagine the tax bill, not what the board realy want is it?

Tinnion was a cheap option, no thought went in to this appointment and now we are reaping the benefits!

Tend to agree here,and what this thread illustrates to me is what we have here is an economic league not a football league. No apologies from this quarter for not getting on my knees to any Executive or director for so-say keeping my club afloat. They can take their responsibility for the shambolic state of affairs, alliegances mean little, partizanship is a filthy term and anything that rears its head without fiscal written all over it is a non-starter.

Take a long hard look at what is going on here at the 3 sided ground, Main objective a stadium pervading a family atmosphere, (Keith Millen please pay attention you do not tell players to attack the ball)! That is a word which is definately a no no you do not attack anything here this is the "give it all away place". Unfortunately you cannot play around in big business on flowery idealism. Ashton Gate and all what it once stood for has disappeared under the hammer of these meddling moguls who use it as a sideline to hopefully boost a series of other no-doubt more important financial activities, put their own spin on it then when it goes belly-up duck down and let everyone else shoulder the blame. This is my last season at Ashton Gate, the reasons quoted above account for it, also when I first went to that ground I had a choice to go anywhere I chose mine was the covered end and I am sure as hell not settling for the side for my final one, that is not on offer from me.

Good Luck,

City Slicker

Tend to agree here,and what this thread illustrates to me is what we have here is an economic league not a football league. No apologies from this quarter for not getting on my knees to any Executive or director for so-say keeping my club afloat. They can take their responsibility for the shambolic state of affairs, alliegances mean little, partizanship is a filthy term and anything that rears its head without fiscal written all over it is a non-starter.

Take a long hard look at what is going on here at the 3 sided ground, Main objective a stadium pervading a family atmosphere, (Keith Millen please pay attention you do not tell players to attack the ball)! That is a word which is definately a no no you do not attack anything here this is the "give it all away place".  Unfortunately you cannot play around in big business on flowery idealism.  Ashton Gate and all what it once stood for has disappeared under the hammer of these meddling moguls who use it as a sideline to hopefully boost a series of other no-doubt more important financial activities, put their own spin on it then when it goes belly-up duck down and let everyone else shoulder the blame.  This is my last season at Ashton Gate, the reasons quoted above account for it, also when I first went to that ground I had a choice to go anywhere I chose mine was the covered end and I am sure as hell not settling for the side for my final one, that is not on offer from me.

Good Luck,

City Slicker

With respect, I think you might be mad.

Xiled.

Imagine this scenario - the board resigns en masse with no backer to take over and guess what, they want all the money they've loaned the club (some of which is tied into Ashton Gate) back. Yes, let's sack everyone and then at least we can't moan about our league position, form, manager, backbiting players etc. as we won't exist. Nice idea Roadrunner.

I think you will find that the "loans" directors and investors (since directors arent the only ones to put large amounts of cash in to this club) are contracted to be paid back in a certain time frame, some have conditions attached to them but if the board were suddenly to leave they do not have a right to ask for all thier money back as they and BCFC have signed a contract. It is only the small more personall loans that may have to be paid back ASAP.

Archived