IGNORED

Confusion

REDOXO

I wasn't at Vale today although I was at Wycombe on Tuesday and I'm a bit confused about who Brian says is not giving 100%...Let me explain

Todays starting line up contained Luke, Tony Butler and Ryan niether player having played a part in this season up until now...

Miller I thought Tuesday night got his head on alot of really crappy high balls and did his best, particularly first half, to make something of garbage service

Gillespie up until today hasn't started a match and came on to good effect Tuesday

Lita has played every match and although his all around contribution may (and I only say may) be criticised is one of the Divs leading scorers

Fortune has played well despite being substituted/dropped whilst doing good work and saved a certain goal at Wycombe

Hill and Smith Have done Ok without being earth shattering but certainly not lacking in EFFORT

Leaving Orr who has been a bit pony at times but effort doesnt seem to me to be the problem more like confidence and Phillips who I think has been pretty competent up till now

my point is I dont know who BT is pointing the finger at as most players have been chopped and changed to suit BT..Could it be the constant chopping and changing is the reason for the inconsistency and we all need to calm down and maybe dare I say it cut the squad size as we currently (it could be argued) have a squad so large that we/BT cant see the wood for the trees....Just a thought.......

One for a start is Coles - he does,nt give a F about city at the moment. At the pre-season friendly against yeovil, he was giving the ball away and shrugging his shoulders, no effot to get the ball back etc. He has carried on in this way into the new season. GET OUT BOY :@

• Admin
One for a start is Coles - he does,nt give a F about city at the moment. At the pre-season friendly against yeovil, he was giving the ball away and shrugging his shoulders, no effot to get the ball back etc.  He has carried on in this way into the new season.  GET OUT BOY :@

I got that feeling at Yeovil as well, but I thought it was because he was being asked to play at right back, which he blantently did not want to do !

It seems that Coles, Doherty are two for sure that can't get their heads round that they are still playin 3rd Division (in old money) football!!

Fine - LEAVE!!!! And go and join the other prima dona who thought the very same and left in the summer to join...............the dole queue!!

It seems that Coles, Doherty are two for sure  that can't get their heads round that they are still playin 3rd Division (in old money) football!!

Fine - LEAVE!!!! And go and join the other prima dona who thought the very same and left in the summer to join...............the dole queue!!

NOW I'M REALLY CONFUSED.....

I hope if this was the problem all hatchets are burried....But I think Roberts deserves his chance up front....Good luck to Luke Wilkshire I hope he proves me wrong OVER THE SEASON ............COME ON YOU REDS

Archived