IGNORED

Heres Your Choice.

Wilksi

Guest akahenryviii

Maybe Option Five ought to be a Director of Football. Someone with experience who is happy to work in a kinda upstairs capacity to give the experienced-lacking coaching set-up some assistance in dealing with the pre-maddonnas, and life as a manager in the lower leagues striving for promotion. Sturrock would be ideal, but I doubt he would go upstairs. It seems to be working at Spurs, and I am sure Brian would welcome some experienced input, as it would be a tragedy to loose him so soon.

Guest akahenryviii
You must of mis-read the post as this seems to already be there :P

Hehe. I must have had loads of wine to have seen your "5" options as only 4! :):P

I think I will vote for your very excellent idea of a Director of Football :rolleyes::laugh:

Guest akahenryviii
I think your idea of my excellent idea is a brilliant idea :rolleyes:

It is really the solution as far as I can see. Keep up the great ideas, they are brilliant in their excellence!

Guest akahenryviii

Does it (I tried to say a naughty word) anyone off to think that we paid Wilson for a year to do nothing. Maybe he could have been tempted upstairs, with some scotch and some slippers, but at leat we get something for the cash.

Archived