IGNORED

Match Ratings For Port Vale

tinman-is-god

After watching us playing terribly against port vale, there was only a couple of things that we can take as positives from the game. One was Ryan Harley, who played OK, and did what you'd expect, which was more than the rest of the team did...apart from Luke Wilkshire, who worked hard the whole game, hardly gave away the ball unlike Orr, who's distribution was terrible.

He also worked till the last minute, even at 3-0 down he was trying to get the ball and get us a goal, it was good to see. I hope that this is his 'breakout' season and he can produce the goods we all know he is capable of. Hopefully he can emerge as tinnion's successor in central midfield and if he continues to battle like he did against vale I'm sure he will.

Match ratings:

Phillips 5: Awful command of his area, as he saw for the second goal. Also decided to ignore making a wall and leaving open half a goal for the 1st goal. Worrying performance.

Smith 4: Not good enough all game and yet another worrying performance

Hill 4: Terrible distribuiton...really bad performance and doesnt seem to communicate well with Phillips

Butler 6: Didnt do a lot wrong..apart from giving away, yet again, free kicks in dangerous areas.

Fortune 5: Looked laxadazical at times and unconfident. Would like to see him in midfield instead of Orr

Orr 4: Distribution was poor all game and ran around like a headless chicken. Needs to improve his decision making if he is to improve as a player

Wilkshire 7: Like I say, a positive performance. Proper box-to-box player, looked very sharp

Harley 6: Played OK, decent debut for the young lad. Nearly scored with a rasping drive. Seemed confident and comfortable on the problematic left-side of midfield

Gillespie 5: Tried hard, couple of good runs, not a right winger, needs to play up front to produce the goods

Miller 5: Didnt win enough in the air, seemed to lose confidence as the game wore on. Below par performance, but kept battling till he came off

Lita 5: Didnt get enough balls played to feet but we did, he did little with it and he did look a bit tired towards the end

SUBS

Tinman 5: Seems to have really lost it. Should retire in my view

Roberts 6: Did well, tried to change the game, showed some adventure, but did snap at his one chance

Heffarnen 5: Missed a decent chance at the end, didnt do anything else. Desperatly needs a goal for his confidence.

Guest LeicesterRed
After watching us playing terribly against port vale, there was only a couple of things that we can take as positives from the game. One was Ryan Harley, who played OK, and did what you'd expect, which was more than the rest of the team did...apart from Luke Wilkshire, who worked hard the whole game, hardly gave away the ball unlike Orr, who's distribution was terrible.

He also worked till the last minute, even at 3-0 down he was trying to get the ball and get us a goal, it was good to see. I hope that this is his 'breakout' season and he can produce the goods we all know he is capable of. Hopefully he can emerge as tinnion's successor in central midfield and if he continues to battle like he did against vale I'm sure he will.

Match ratings:

Phillips 5: Awful command of his area, as he saw for the second goal. Also decided to ignore making a wall and leaving open half a goal for the 1st goal. Worrying performance.

Smith 4: Not good enough all game and yet another worrying performance

Hill 4: Terrible distribuiton...really bad performance and doesnt seem to communicate well with Phillips

Butler 6: Didnt do a lot wrong..apart from giving away, yet again, free kicks in dangerous areas.

Fortune 5: Looked laxadazical at times and unconfident. Would like to see him in midfield instead of Orr

Orr 4: Distribution was poor all game and ran around like a headless chicken. Needs to improve his decision making if he is to improve as a player

Wilkshire 7: Like I say, a positive performance. Proper box-to-box player, looked very sharp

Harley 6: Played OK, decent debut for the young lad. Nearly scored with a rasping drive. Seemed confident and comfortable on the problematic left-side of midfield

Gillespie 5: Tried hard, couple of good runs, not a right winger, needs to play up front to produce the goods

Miller 5: Didnt win enough in the air, seemed to lose confidence as the game wore on. Below par performance, but kept battling till he came off

Lita 5: Didnt get enough balls played to feet but we did, he did little with it and he did look a bit tired towards the end

SUBS

Tinman 5: Seems to have really lost it. Should retire in my view

Roberts 6: Did well, tried to change the game, showed some adventure, but did snap at his one chance

Heffarnen 5: Missed a decent chance at the end, didnt do anything else. Desperatly needs a goal for his confidence.

I`d agree with much of what you have written, but I think you`ve been generous to Phillips

Archived