IGNORED

Hot News

Gerry Gows' Tash

Can I be the Assistant's Assistant?  :rolleyes:  :laugh:

Angel, I was thinking about applying too. What about a bit of 'Girl Power' we could knock those boys into shape...or at least it would be fun trying! :)

As I expect we are busy,us girls usually are, maybe we could job share. You do Monday, I'll do Tues, any offers for the rest of the week!!! :D

Guest Neilio
Angel, I was thinking about applying too. What about a bit of 'Girl Power' we could knock those boys into shape...or at least it would be fun trying! :rolleyes:

As I expect we are busy,us girls usually are, maybe we could job share. You do Monday, I'll do Tues, any offers for the rest of the week!!! :)

I was going to apply aswell what means ill be under the two girls :laugh:

Guest Jutland Road

When i was a manager at Heathrow Airport, i used to manage nearly 300 people and never had the problems Tins is having, because in my book, if you don't give your best, then you are off down the road, no messing!!.

The board need to bring in more random drug/alcohol testing midweek, and lay down the law as to who is boss!!!,

And like my staff found out, it's not the players who have the upper hand!!

Remember when the England players threatend to go on strike!!

They would of been replaced, by players on less money, BUT who would of worn the England shirt with pride!!!

:ph34r::sub::baa::sub:;):sub::city:

Archived