IGNORED

Yeovil

Guest city_2002

With the risk of looking like a spoil sport, I think it would be quite harsh to go if we don't support Yeovil.

I just saw a report on sky sports about the situation for that match, and they were worrying about how because Yeovil's ground is'nt big enough, not all Yeovil's "fans" (some part time as it may be) will be able to get tickets, as it's obviously going to be a sellout.

Imagine if it was city who got Man you or Liverpool and you wanted to take your son who's not a season ticket holder but you couldn't because too many rovers fans bought tickets.

What is the big deal wow Yeovil get Liverpool in the cup if Rovers got this far but they don't because a teabag stays in the cup longer and they got Liverpool no one would make as big of a deal about it, it is only another FA Cup tie and the only one I will be concentrating on will be Bristol City/Barnsley Vs S****horpe/Sheff Wed

Who here will be going to the yeovil -v- liverpool match!

No one if you really thought about it, really think you`ll get tickets?.

Could really not care anymore about Yeovil than any other Nationwide team that plays a prem team, of course I always want to see the underdog come out on top but all this bull about City fans all of a sudden wanting to go, come on :D

Archived