IGNORED

The Underachievers

One Team

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I don't think Murray i one of the trouble makers, I think he is just struggling with his confidence.

I would say Coles, Doherty, Phillips and Hill are the ones. These are to players with the ability but don't give it %100 - Only when it suits them, IE near the end of the season when people might be looking at making new targets for the summer.

NO ONE is bigger than this football club, and I hope everyone makes that felt on monday!

It'll be bleedin' obvious who they are then as they'll be conspicious by their absence tomorrow afternoon.

Personally, I would view this as:

Doherty

Murray

Wilkshire

Butler

Coles

Any thoughts?

One Team

Christ Wilkshires only been back in the bloody country 3 days!!!!! and by most peoples accounts was our best player yesterday.

Ditto Butler whos only played one game this year - not exactly his fault really is it??

Coles i'm undecided but the rumours re the swindon game would make him a likely suspect

Listening to BT's full interview the strikers took most of the blame along with midfield so i would place

Murray

Miller

Roberts

Heff

Coles

Phillips

Also possibly add Dohertry to that list but BT was singing his praises in the interview yesterday so i think he may be esacaping the cull on this one

Surely those underachievers being dropped for tomorrow will come from those who played yesterday. Those who played yesterday were:

Phillips, Smith, Butler, Fortune, Hill, Gillespie, Orr, Wilkshire, Harley, Miller, Heffernan and Lita.

Phillips has been shocking this season, I really think we should give the new kid a try (name?).

Docherty is still playing well from what I have seen, Smith, Miller and Lita are trying, but the rest have done nothing all season for me.

Archived