IGNORED

Wellens

sirscrumpton

These were taken from the footballforum.net.

Yeah hes good on his day, but other times he goes hiding and doesnt look interested. At the moment he is way off the pace and is not fit enough. Latest rumour on our board is that its a loan deal and the source is 99% certain?!

I dont think we will miss him if we can get this Michael Flynn signed up from wigan who is as equally good as Wellens if not better.

All it will do is make Wellen's ego grow even bigger, soon he'll be expecting Man Utd to make a £20million bid for him or something!!

These quotes were taken from Blackpools Rivals.net site.

He is a good League one player, nothing more nothing less.

I don't think he's got the consistency for a club higher than our league to chance him. Good luck to him, we'll miss him naturally, but not quite a smuch as some people think.

I don't like the way he's handled his move, but hey, that's football.

Wellens is a great player at this level...when he can be bothered!

If he gave his all with the talent he undoubtably posses...well, he wouldn't be at a club like ours, put it that way!

Couldn't agree more...class on his (infrequent)day...i've no problem with a player attempting to better himself...just think he could have handled the situation a little less arrogantly.

Sounds like a good player when he turns up. Do we want someone with that temperment though?

We cannot keep splashing money out on players. Tinman has already spent £150,000 on Heffernan and he isn't playing him.

How do we know that Tinmans new signings won't be the same??

Bradley Orr has been a disapointment so far and Jamie Smith has been good & bad. This may sound very pesamisitic but why give the man more money to spend; when his it seems his stay at Ashton Gate won't be a long stay?

We have one of the best if not the best squad in the division and Tinman still wants more. Most managers would relish the chance to have our Squad and do fantastic things with it but Tinman can't.

In my mind I'm questioning if Tinman has what it takes to be a manager

Archived