IGNORED

Only 5 Games.....?

tully

We keep on hearing "its only 3 games, 4 games, 5 games" etc, but Tins has had THIRTEEN games to shape his side including the friendlies! And here we are with Tinman nowhere near knowing his best/most effective starting eleven!

Aside from Phillips and now seemingly himself, no other position in the side has a settled occupant of the shirt! An amusing headline on the back of today's Bristol Independent "Furious Tinnion to Ring Changes!!!!", Bloody hell there was me thinking he's already overdone that side of things!!

The off the field activities of the players have been well versed in other postings, though I have to say Tommy D's performances have been a total let down to himself and Bristol City FC so far this season, especailly as he has the dubious honor of wearing the captain's armband! We need someone who can lead by example on the field and also to spark the crowd - Tommy had both of those qualities in recent seasons with his ferocious tackling and will to win etc. - sadly they are no longer evident. Though as BT says other players hopefully have spent today having a long hard look at themselves and whether they actually want to play for this club!

We keep on hearing "its only 3 games, 4 games, 5 games" etc, but Tins has had THIRTEEN games to shape his side including the friendlies!  And here we are with Tinman nowhere near knowing his best/most effective starting eleven!

Aside from Phillips and now seemingly himself, no other position in the side has a settled occupant of the shirt! An amusing headline on the back of today's Bristol Independent "Furious Tinnion to Ring Changes!!!!", Bloody hell there was me thinking he's already overdone that side of things!!

The off the field activities of the players have been well versed in other postings, though I have to say Tommy D's performances have been a total let down to himself and Bristol City FC so far this season, especailly as he has the dubious honor of wearing the captain's armband! We need someone who can lead by example on the field and also to spark the crowd - Tommy had both of those qualities in recent seasons with his ferocious tackling and will to win etc. - sadly they are no longer evident. Though as BT says other players hopefully have spent today having a long hard look at themselves and whether they actually want to play for this club!

Cast our mind back to the 9-0 thrashing of Clevedon.

I think after beating a Testimonial side, Tinnion thought it was better to work with 4-3-3.

Now he dosn't know what formation to use & what players to take up the starting 11.

How would you be feeling as a member of the squad at the moment? Totally unsure as to what team goes out next game.

I think Tinnion had more than 13 games to get it right.

The management has been in the planning for some while.

How would you be feeling as a member of the squad at the moment? Totally unsure as to what team goes out next game.

Agreed there is a huge amount of confusion and uncertainty - very unhealthy!

But if I was being paid 2-3 grand a week (or whatever the going rate is), for for amounts to around 20 hours work, I would like to think I would give my all for the cause no matter what the circumstances! And that seems to be Tins biggest gripe at the mo.

We keep on hearing "its only 3 games, 4 games, 5 games" etc, but Tins has had THIRTEEN games to shape his side including the friendlies!

13 Games?

OK......

Played 13

Won 6

Drawn 3

Lost 4

Goals For 28

Goals Against 15

Not a bad record at all then for a rookie manager, thanks for pointing it out.

13 Games?

OK......

Played 13

Won 6

Drawn 3

Lost 4

Goals For 28

Goals Against 15

Not a bad record at all then for a rookie manager, thanks for pointing it out.

Like it!

But it would be nice just to beat ONE team soon that this "rookle manager" is actually paid to pit his wits against!!

Archived