IGNORED

All This Talk

Wilksi

About Tins going this Tins going that, I know one thing for sure.. He wont be sacked from Bristol City Football club.

They only just paid up one years contract for DW, I belive (and i know people will tell me if I'm wrong) that Tin-ker-man has signed a 3 year contract.

The only way he will leave is if he resgins.. Which I for one dont want.

So all this talk about get rid of him this that the other, not really a reality is it.. Same goes for KM...

Guest akahenryviii
About Tins going this Tins going that, I know one thing for sure.. He wont be sacked from Bristol City Football club.

They only just paid up one years contract for DW, I belive (and i know people will tell me if I'm wrong) that Tin-ker-man has signed a 3 year contract.

The only way he will leave is if he resgins.. Which I for one dont want.

So all this talk about get rid of him this that the other, not really a reality is it.. Same goes for KM...

I think the idea of Tins going must be put on hold for at least, at least 10 more games. Even then it shouldnt be Tins out, it should be, what can we do to help Tinnion out of the situation he is in. Tinnion will get there. He needs support and I think a little guidance. He doesnt deserve the flack he is getting and if we have any idea of loyalty we will all stick together and get the team through this sticky patch of transition. We dont need booing, just getting together to get there.

Archived