IGNORED

Tinnion : "i'll Do Anything"

headhunter

What is there left for Tins to do if we screw up today ? [which I don't think we will].

I think he has been wrong to publically criticise his players, instead he should have ***llocked individuals privately. He is trying to court favour with the fans but he will 'lose' the dressing room if he's not careful.

As far as bringing in new players is concerned, unless Lansdown to avoid losing face loans more money to the club then we'll have to ship out before we can ship in and that is unlikely bearing in mind the lack of summer interst in our 2 most saleable assets - Coles and Dohrrty [part of their problem is that they think they are too good for this division ; wake up and smell the coffee boys, you are in DIV.3 LIKE IT OR NOT].

Wind the clock back to Sept 98 : 9 games played in Div. 1 under Wardy our record was drawn 4 lost 5. We then beat Crewe 5-2 but by thenardy had indicated he needed help. He wanted Ray Harford the board gave him Benny. Wardy's last game in charge was that SKY tv Friday night game when we beat Bolton 2-1 [look where they are now !!!] and I believe if Wardy had stayed, even working alongside Benny [which was Scott Davidson's intention] we would have stayed up !

So my message to Mr. Tinnion is be brave and win lose or draw today admit you need help - there are some old sages out there [i'll resist the suggestion of Robson. You can do it Tins and the fans will think better of you for it.

Message to Lansdown - we need someone who knows English football.

Just think, if rumours of player dissatisfaction are to be believed there should be no backlash from them like in 98 when Wardy resigned in a fit of pique, the next 2 games saw us lose 5-0 at Bradford and then 1-6 at home to Wolves !!!

So fellow City fans is Tins brave enough to ask for help

Archived