IGNORED

Do People Expect To Much From Robbo?

Guest smoking_Gee

Guest smoking_Gee

I thought Roberts had a good game today, along with everyone else who played.

Roberts could of had a hat trick, and on another day would have. Everyone knows his passing isnt the best but when he does a bad pass everyone shouts, but when Hill does it?

I think when Roberts is on fire he is one of the best around and cos of that people think he should play like that evry game.

A run in the team in attack will boost his confidence and he wll get better.....

Only problem is Tins is trying to get a target man in then Roberts will be dropped again. But all the fans saying Roberts was poo 2day can go suck a fat dick!

I thought Roberts had a good game today, along with everyone else who played.

Roberts could of had a hat trick, and on another day would have. Everyone knows his passing isnt the best but when he does a bad pass everyone shouts, but when Hill does it?

I think when Roberts is on fire he is one of the best around and cos of that people think he should play like that evry game.

A run in the team in attack will boost his confidence and he wll get better.....

Only problem is Tins is trying to get a target man in then Roberts will be dropped again. But all the fans saying Roberts was poo 2day can go suck a fat dick!

Not Robbo's best day in front of goal but he did enough all round to finally earn a run in the team. Given that confidence boosting run, like Leroy has had, Roberts will produce the goods like he has done before.

Disagree with you on his passing, often one of the better passers in the team ( Tinnion and Wilkshire notwithstanding) and switched the play to the other wing several times today with visionary, sweeping passes.

Roberts and Lita both played awful today. Lita justdidn't do anything. Roberts being this wonderful striker everyone makes him out to be could of/should of got 4 or 5 today.

The bloke can have a good finsih on him if he doesn't try and wack it and go for the spectacular all the time when he isn't good enough, but the trouble is he can't get this nito his head, so 9 out of 10 games he misses more sitters than what he puts away and thats why i don;t think hes good enough for our starting 11.

Roberts and Lita both played awful today. Lita justdidn't do anything. Roberts being this wonderful striker everyone makes him out to be could of/should of got 4 or 5 today.

The bloke can have a good finsih on him if he doesn't try and wack it and go for the spectacular all the time when he isn't good enough, but the trouble is he can't get this nito his head, so 9 out of 10 games he misses more sitters than what he puts away and thats why i don;t think hes good enough for our starting 11.

I'm going to have to disagree with you again! I thought Lita played well and held the ball up enough for us to be more productive in the attacking 3rd than in previous games.on Roberts I agree with you 110%

Totally agree, you can never really predict what Roberts will do but when he is on fire he is one of the best strikers in the league. I sometimes get the feeling that he is a bit like Emile Heskey in that he needs re-assuring of his own talent and trys a bit too hard when on a barren run. I think if he gets a goal under his belt the confidence will come back and he will re-capture his best form.

Guest monster red

Roberts is so frustrating!!

you can see he has all the phisical atributes to be a top player but the guy is a loose cannon...... He rounds the keeper then with a gapeing net from no more then 6 yards hits the ball so hard it ends up in ashton court!! :) the guy has the ball at his feet with Wilkshire clean through on goal but delays the pass and gives the ball back to Brentford (twice) Arrrrrrgggg ;)

I agree he should be in and around the first team as he can cause problems but with just a little more composure he could be a real star at this level!!

But at the moment, average at best I'm afraid!! :Confused13:

Archived