IGNORED

Scout!

bobby

He was wearing a Derby Count long jacket...

He was having a pint of Worthingtons today in the Centenary Bar..  :)

Why the concern Derby have no money, they almost went into administration the other season. They couldnt afford any of our 'big' players. Stop worrying you'd be surprised how many scouts are at our games at various times, it doesnt mean they will buy all our players leaving us with nothing.

Why the concern Derby have no money, they almost went into administration the other season. They couldnt afford any of our 'big' players. Stop worrying you'd be surprised how many scouts are at our games at various times, it doesnt mean they will buy all our players leaving us with nothing.

I'm not worrying, I would of bought the round if I could of afforded it. :P

And anyway who are our ' Big Players' ? :)

;)

Well he said he was looking at 1 player in particular and maybe 1 other, but obviously wouldn't name them - both city players.

Heard a rumour Roberts was on his to Derby near the back end of last season but whether or not he did enough yesterday to endear himself to Derby i'm not quite sure although if i was a neutral i would of said he did pretty well.

Your talking the so-called irreplaceables, coles, tommy doc, lita(?) and roberts.....ok the last ones a joke!

YES. A very old, stale, continuous joke that isn't even funny; just pathetic :Sleep12:

Guest Neilio
Anyone guess at why a Derby County Scout was sat behind me in the Platinum Seating today watching the whole game????

Id imagine to see if there are any players he wants in the Derby side?

Archived