IGNORED

New Striker

TomBCFCUK

first of all Well done lads on todays support expecially the marigold in the williams were outstanding and I'm sure if i was playing would make it fill like we were plying with 11 men.

But the thing i wanna know is who is the new target man city are after i have heard so many things today at the gate so i would like to see who you think it is ?

Also i know this is hard for some of you to face but Tommy doherty is goin he has handed in a transfer request and that is why so many scouts were at the game today.

Where have you got this transfer request from?! It's the first I have heard of it. Let me guess, a 'reliable source'?

As for the striker, I would like to see Simon Haworth from Tranmere. He isnt getting into their side at the moment but is a good target-man and has scored alot of goals in previous seasons. Probably wouldn't cost alot.

Thaks for saying the Doc has requested a transfer. but if this is the case can the Doc say why he wants to leave the best team in the world and why he thinks he can do better in any other team when HE RUNS OUT OF STEAM AFTEM 60 to 70 mins.

Tommy played well today. He has just come back from an injury so bringing him off was probably a precaution and it is to be expected that he isnt fully fit having been injured.

So why isnt Tommy's transfer request on the website?

Feel free to copy this post and shame me with it later if it is true but I'm going to be blunt and say you are talking rubbish.

First off....

would make it fill like we were plying with 11 men.

Dont we always play with 11 men? ;)

secondly.....

I believe that if we try and get any striker then it should be Luke Beckett from Stockport....he is a proven goalscorer at this level after all

and last but not least......

Also i know this is hard for some of you to face but Tommy doherty is goin he has handed in a transfer request and that is why so many scouts were at the game today.

How do you know this? Why are you the ONLY person to know this? Prove me wrong but i think its all complete utter codswollop :)

Archived