IGNORED

Http://www.bristolcitynet.co.uk/

Red Cloud

Is city list still going on yahoo!?!

My claim to fame is started City's online presence in 1993 with a mailing list run from my uni email server that ultimately evolved into this forum and then the first Bristol City web page which just had the robin crest on it.

Feels like a LONG time ago now!

Ah yes Nick, all those bounce backs from Majordomo! Proper frontier spirit in those days!

Such a brilliant concept of 72/92 sites/message boards with one central login. In a sense it was way ahead of its time.  Unfortunately its owners ran it into the ground with little or no funding and then flogged it off to sky who promptly closed it down.

The pop threads during that 3 way battle with Plymouth & QPR were hilarious.

The finest night on there was when Stoke beat Cardiff in the playoff semi. Fans from loads of clubs invading the Cardiff board to take the piss.

The finest night on there was when Stoke beat Cardiff in the playoff semi. Fans from loads of clubs invading the Cardiff board to take the piss.

Hahaha yes, I was all over their board like a rash that night!

Can anybody remember Swingas, a barely literate sag who had a run in with Mrs Levinson? They actually arranged to meet up in a pub in Swindon to sort out their differences! Not sure what happened in the end.

I was there! RedAnt... First winner of 'Guess the Crowd'.

Brilliant forum, never forget Rob F taking on the entire Milwall keyboard warrior mob single-handed.

Rob F a true pioneer.. up there with the best.

Wow, I don't remember doing this. And I am now surrounded by Millwall so let's keep this on the downlow.

Rivals had a great concept unfortunately when they ran out of cash the whole thing started to fall to pieces.

Emergence of OTIB and bcfc.co.uk made it an unnecessary chore. Gasheads on the forum were a right pain.

Archived