IGNORED

Today

openEnd

Well, well, well, I came away from todays game feeling entertained? Is that allowed? I'd forgotten how it felt under Wilson.

In my opinion it was undoubtedly, the best performance I have seen in a very, very long while. I cannot remember the last time we looked so capable of scoring goals.

Brentford were very poor admittedly, but when has that ever stopped us being equally dire? Today I thought we were fantastic. Well done lads.

If they battle like that every week (rift or no rift). I'm more than happy to buy my ticket.

City are back, without question.

Guest akahenryviii

It seems Tinnions words after the Port Vale didnt fall on deaf ears. Hopefully we can forget the false start be positive about the campaign.

:)

Well, well, well, I came away from todays game feeling entertained? Is that allowed? I'd forgotten how it felt under Wilson.

In my opinion it was undoubtedly, the best performance I have seen in a very, very long while. I cannot remember the last time we looked so capable of scoring goals.

Brentford were very poor admittedly, but when has that ever stopped us being equally dire? Today I thought we were fantastic. Well done lads.

If they battle like that every week (rift or no rift). I'm more than happy to buy my ticket.

City are back, without question.

Love it.

Archived