IGNORED

Rooney Avoids Gate Visit!

downendcity

A bit of a drastic step for Rooney. He was so scared at the thought of facing our formidable defence that he demanded a transfer from Everton in order to get out of the fixture!!

I have decided when ever Rooney touches the ball for England i will be booing at him. If he he scores another goal for England i will be cheering in my mind that England have scored but not for 'Rooney).

The young lad has done well for England but now he works for ManUre he will NEVER!!!! get my support ever again!!!!!.

He is just a money grabbing "####".

Guest Spunkwood
I have decided when ever Rooney touches the ball for England i will be booing at him. If he he scores another goal for England i will be cheering in my mind that England have scored but not for 'Rooney).

The young lad has done well for England but now he works for ManUre he will NEVER!!!! get my support ever again!!!!!.

took the words straight out my mouth

How narrow minded u r. if he is an england player he will get my support, when playing for england. He has left everton because he is too good for them, its human nature. its not selfish in my opinion.

Rooney has got to big for his boots. Demanding to see a football clubs accounts in order to decide if he wants to stay or not if that happend at Bristol city would you except it?

and many other things that he has done. Now to sign for ManUre (Who claim to have a good manager :grr::city::D:D What a load of ##**p) has kiiled off my support full stop.

Archived