IGNORED

England Or City

Wilksi

I have just purchased 4 tickets for England V Wales. Which means I'm not going to the City V Tranny game.. :D

Who else has got England tickets and is anyone going by train to Old Trafford?? If not how are you getting there? :grr:

where are all the England fans?!?!?

Oh and did any one else think it took an eternity to get the tickets this morning..

Who would prefer to see city play??? :city:

i shall be watching england v wales but unlike you nancy boys goin to old trafford i shall be in the centre of cardiff singing for the boys!!!

and i'm not in the remotest bit crapping myself.........

honestly.............

no really i'm not.............

HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP

Got 4 tickets in the North Stand. Going up by car and having a night out in Manchester afterwards.

The match against Tran. may well be called off anyway. If they have more than three players called up for international duties, which is likely, it will have to be re-arranged.

Got 4 tickets for the East End tier two-just below the welsh fans!! Anyone know of a way to get up there?

I was there half way up the east end for the Greece game, it's onw hell of a height, went to the back after the game for a look and was ######***g myself. Fill sorry for the people at the top of the North Stand. Best thing to do is get there the night before start teh climb and when you get half way settle doewn for the night and then restart in the morning.

it is bleeding high.. sat 4 off the top tire in the northstand for the Man U Arsenal game (6-1).. I wanted to cry for two reasons that day.. the score, and the fact that I felt that if i fell over I would land straight on the pitch.. it is that steep

Supporters club apps are closed at the moment.

They should be open in January 2005.. well that what the letter they sent me states.. Pain in the bum..

tickets were a complete nightmare to get hold of. just went on ticketmaster had 8 internet windows open, then just kept hitting refresh over and over again.. I got to purchase page 1, 4 times before it decided to work corectly

plus my mobile started buring up from redialing the phone number!

To be honest if you want tickets for just home matches then there isn't much point in joining the england fans club it doesn't happen often that all members are garenteed a ticket for a game and also it is just as easy to get them through general sale. If you want to go to away games you will find it hard to start off but once you do start getting ticket they do become more easy but with reports of 30,000 people expressing an interest in joining it won't be easy.

Guest comeonyoureds

i got 2 tickets in the north stand, almost gave up trying to get them it was taking so long but worth the wait in the end!

was a hard choice which game to go to but how often do england play wales these days? - not many!

Archived