IGNORED

Hefferman

oggysouthwest

I can`t understand how we got Hefferman, who scored 20+ goals for notts County last season, a team that went down.and miller who also scored 20+ goals the seaoson before. and we dont play play them together.

Not all strikers score ever week, no good droping them after a couple of games.

We sign him and don`t play him, i would put him with Miller up front, and Roberts as a attacking midfilder, then bring on lita and gilispe if they a doing s++h.

Why have we got to sign more strikers ???

Its ok oggy my dad calls him hefferman as well. I personally like heff he looks like a sniffer, who isnt afraid to score from 6 yards out as some of our strikers in the past have seemed to be. I vote on trying this if the goals dry up, but we have just scored 4, admittedly the strikers didnt score, or even look like it, but we couldnt drop them after our first win, could we?

I dont really wanna start a riot, but Heffernan reminds me a bit of Thorpe when he first joined us, he came to us a season after scoring 20 + goals, then he comes to us and we dont play him. They seem to be a similar sort of player, both could score inside the box when they get the chance. Thorpe developed into a player who could create chances for others when he was in his last season with us, Heffernan just needs a decent run in the side.

Archived