IGNORED

Lawrie Sanchez

Ian M

• Admin

I see the Northern Ireland manager STILL has a problem with us.

Danny Sonner was given permission to withdraw from the NI squad for Saturday's match due to a (supposed)*cough cough* "back injury", surprise surprise, he's since recovered and said ###### has given him permission to play against us.

Now if I was being cynical, I would suggest that he'll be called straight back up to the squad for their Wednesday game and has been released simply because this ###### has a problem with us.

Anyone actually recall exactly what we did to #### Sanchez off for all these years? :rolleyes:

I've always hated ####### Lawrie ####### Sanchez, and like you Madge, I've got no idea what his problem is with us but I don't think it's my imagination.

His stupid, smirking face gets right on my t1ts and the combination of him and Steve "Oh my poor son is ill" Brown makes Wycombe my most hated club in the whole bloomin' league.

Sanchez is the sort of bloke who you'll cream his team 3-0 and he'll maintain they were "unlucky". Then when they pull off a skanky 2-1 win over you he'll be going on about how they've mullered a club with much greater resources.

########.

• Admin
Bloody Marvelous!!

When I mentioned this last week I was totally ridiculed.

"anyone who thinks Sanchez has a problem with us must be barking" etc.

So what's changed? or are some of us just not "cool"!!!

Can't comment on others but had I seen the post I'd have agreed, I've had my suspicions about him for a while now......######! (Sanchez, not you :rolleyes: )

Do you honestly think Danny Sonner is going to cause you hell on saturday? Northern Ireland and Lawrie Sanchez can do whatever they like. Just because putting brackets in phrases doesn't meen your right... Maybe Sonner was never going to feature anyway? Your opinion could be totally right but why are you feeling so hard done by in news involving Danny Sonner! You wouldn't complain if it involved Tommy Doherty, this is football DEAL WITH IT!

Do you honestly think Danny Sonner is going to cause you hell on saturday? Northern Ireland and Lawrie Sanchez can do whatever they like. Just because putting brackets in phrases doesn't meen your right... Maybe Sonner was never going to feature anyway? Your opinion could be totally right but why are you feeling so hard done by in news involving Danny Sonner! You wouldn't complain if it involved Tommy Doherty, this is football DEAL WITH IT!

Watch it Swindle, or I'll get Sam on your case! :rolleyes:

• Admin

You're perfectly correct of course and being football, I am well entitled to hold an irrational hatred of any team/player/manager or chairman I so choose.

It's just in this case I believe Sanchez genuinely holds a grudge against us, this is just the latest example of such.

Now #### off you Swindle inbred! :rolleyes:

You're perfectly correct of course and being football, I am well entitled to hold an irrational hatred of any team/player/manager or chairman I so choose.

It's just in this case I believe Sanchez genuinely holds a grudge against us, this is just the latest example of such.

Now #### off you Swindle inbred!  :rolleyes:

Sam WILL sort him!

Now #### off you Swindle inbred!  :rolleyes:

:Sleep12:

Alas for you will never rid of me.

They guy hates us no doubt all - i have absolutely no idea why but he does - didnt he make some sly comment about us getting an 'easy' draw in the cup the other year as well

lets his players play against us when they should be on int. duty and for some bizarre reason isnt picking tommy.

guy is a grade A ######

Archived