IGNORED

David James

eric04

Damn Sky with our national football. Should be on the good old fasioned British Broadcasting Centre!!

Sat at home with it on the radio. Gutted!!

AUSTRIA        2-2  ENGLAND   

Kollmann 71          Lampard 24

Ivanschitz 73        Gerrard 64

Perhaps it should be, but they only give games 15 minutes before, and 15 minutes after to chat about it, without showing an awful lot of highlights, which is dreadful.

If they presented it well, i would really agree.

If Phillips concedes a goal like THAT this season he will get well and truly SLAUGHTERED on this forum.

Agreed. Having seen it again, again and again. I can't believe what a dreadful mistake it was, truely cringing. Any goalie who makes a mistake like that deserves to be slaughtered.

I sat and watched NI get stuffed by the Poles

I sat and watched wales draw with Azerbyjhan( yeah whatever)

I sat and watched England snatch a draw from the jaws of victory

And it felt nothing like City being one nil up and panicking for the last 10 minutes, to really appreciate a game you have to be there tell your friends and fill the ground

The utter shame and embarresment that they must be suffereing from, how they only drew is unbelieveable, how on earth could they drop 2 points like that. An absolute farce and they should never be allowed to play for their country again, drawing with such an awful side. And with the fans of the country calling for players heads.

Yes those Austrians are in for it now

Archived