IGNORED

Record Shops

StapleHillPhil

As some of you may be aware i've recently moved to live in Bristol for the first time. I've sorted out the important things * (Pubs, Curry House) but i've yet to stumble upon a decent record shop. I know I can get what I want from Virgin, HMV, or even Asda, but i'd rather buy from an independent shop where possible. Can anybody suggest anywhere?

* I'm working my notice with my current employer in Birmingham but as yet dont have anything permanent lined up in Bristol. If by some bizarre coincidence you are looking for a management/planning/project accountant/analyst then drop me a line via pm or email.

As some of you may be aware i've recently moved to live in Bristol for the first time.  I've sorted out the important things * (Pubs, Curry House) but i've yet to stumble upon a decent record shop.  I know I can get what I want from Virgin, HMV, or even Asda, but i'd rather buy from an independent shop where possible.  Can anybody suggest anywhere?

FOPP on Park Street is great for cheap cds. Especially ideal if you want to upgrade your back catalogue with a lot of old good music costs as little as £5.

Also a few other, smaller but independant music shops on Park Street, good for getting up to date gig guides and tickets.

Archived