IGNORED

Lita And Playoff Final

The Batman

I am sure that you guys have had this discussion before, but i am new to the forum, and aint been botherd to look back.

Did Wilson give a reason for why Lita was not on the bench???, or were fans just clutching at straws saying that Wilson dropped him???, rather than Lita possibly being injured or something???. Just curious.

Of course, had he played, would we have won???, {HONESTLY} i think we would have done, because that game consisted of high balls going to Miller and Rougier, with no pace on the deck.

Ok trance , No wilson didnt give an answer why he left lita on the bench , it was because wilson is a ######. And if he had played would we have won?? Who knows, we would have had much better attacking options on the bench thats for sure. But seeing as wilson only made the subs in the 89th minute or something stupid like that i dont think he would have made much difference.

Ok trance , No wilson didnt give an answer why he left lita on the bench , it was because wilson is a ######. And if he had played would we have won?? Who knows, we would have had much better attacking options on the bench thats for sure. But seeing as wilson only made the subs in the 89th minute or something stupid like that i dont think he would have made much difference.

Ok, cheers mate, And yes it is in the past, but that incident left us in this Division, so i am guessing that it is an important matter, considering that we are playing Stockport instead of Leeds, {no disrespect to Stockport, its only because its our next game}

Archived