IGNORED

Colin Cramb

Gazred

I never thought Cramby did anything wrong for us, its just that he did not get into the side after Ward left, but then again, even when Ward was manager in Div 1 he would not play him. The Div 2 promotion forward line of Goater and Cramb is probably the best partnership i've seen at the gate in recent years, i was too young to remember Super Bob, but my Grandad tells me of how great he was. {I dont wanna start a debate on best partnerships because we'll end up on the current arguement of who should start this weekend}. And he's still only 30 years old as well. Good luck to him

I never thought Cramby did anything wrong for us, its just that he did not get into the side after Ward left, but then again, even when Ward was manager in Div 1 he would not play him. The Div 2 promotion forward line of Goater and Cramb is probably the best partnership i've seen at the gate in recent years, i was too young to remember Super Bob, but my Grandad tells me of how great he was. {I dont wanna start a debate on best partnerships because we'll end up on the current arguement of who should start this weekend}. And he's still only 30 years old as well. Good luck to him

Too right, i liked Cramby, he had attitude!!

I heard a rumour that Cramby loved it here so much that

he had a City tattoo! Does anyone know if this is true?

Cramby was quality, I can remember when we had to play Bury when he was playing for them and he said he was going to miss any chance he had of scoring if he had any :whistle: and he did have a City tattoo, i can remember the interview in the EP he had, he mentioned he had one on his arm

There was that game at Wycombe in 97/98 when he scored a brace - one cracking curler from 30 yards and the other a tap in when he apparently shouted "leave it!" and both the Wycombe keeper and defender thought it was each other who shouted that!

I was actually disappointed when Cramby left - anyone remember the circumstances?

I was actually disappointed when Cramby left - anyone remember the circumstances?

Well, from my earlier post i mentioned about the new management, and the step up from Div 2 to Div 1, signing Thorpe, Anderson and Akinbiyi, could not have been good for confidence. And when Steve Torpey gets your team place, the omens did not look good, so i'm thinking he left because of that.

Colin Cramb was pure class, if he was in the team we would have had about 10 penalties in the last 2 seasons cos that was a man actually knew how to dive, not like those useless attempts by Scott Murray and the rest of the players.

I heard that he had a robin on his chest, but that probably isn't true. He does go down as one of my all time favourite city players.

:city::o:clap:

Colin Cramb was pure class, if he was in the team we would have had about 10 penalties in the last 2 seasons cos that was a man actually knew how to dive, not like those useless attempts by Scott Murray and the rest of the players.

I heard that he had a robin on his chest, but that probably isn't true. He does go down as one of my all time favourite city players.

My other half has confirmed that he has robin tattoo on his shoulder, top man!!

:city::grr::wub::city:

Archived