IGNORED

Tommy

The Batman

Whether you pronounce it Docherty or Doherty or whatever, all i need to know, {thats if you have any info on it}, is that, has our wonder captain obtained enough recognition to

- Play VS England in the world Cup Qualifiers {when are they??}

- Come into a Club VS Country battle {does their fixtures coincide with league}

- earn a place on the Northern Irish squad for the up and coming Pro Evo 4 game, {i know you can edit him in, but it's less exciting that way}.

I think some others have mentioned that Lawrie Sanchez wont pick him, i dont know if people can confirm that, and if he does get picked and gets the great press written about him [the spanish and italian media] does he become too big for the club???

Once again, if you have discussed this before, i apologise as i am new to this.

Many thanks.

Guest simmos the gaffer

Whilst its good to see a City player getting recognition i'm quite happy if he's not in the squad for two reasons.

1. It takes him out of the shop window, i think its a case of when not if Tommy will play at a higher level, so the less exposure he gets the better for us.

2. He can devote his energies to the club without wasting time with the rigours of international travel, training camps etc. So we see the best of him without niggling injuries etc (maybe not at the moment!)

:whistle:

Archived