IGNORED

New Target Man

Riaz

According to today's Sun (not the most reliable of source's), Shipperley could be on his way to Sheff Utd.

It also mentions about Vale offering Brooker a new deal and says that Tinman is still interested in Wellens.

Anybody know much about Parkin at Macclesfield as mentioned earlier on this post ? He just got the League 2 player of the month award. Howard of Luton got the award for League 1.

LITA Is In The Driving Seat!

Lita is in the driving seat but there are L-Plates on the car.

Alongside him, Robbo passed his Test long ago. I'm sure by saying both were in the driving seat Neo was not suggesting Roberts was sitting on his lap, more that they are both deservedly in pole position at the moment.

Robbo, of course, is now an Advanced Driver. He does the seamless changes in gear, dispersing the traffic and leaving a clear and easy road for Leroy.

Robbo, of course, is now an Advanced Driver. He does the seamless changes in gear, dispersing the traffic and leaving a clear and easy road for Leroy.

I followed Robbo down the Portway one matchday last year. He is certainly NOT an advanced driver! :city:

I think he must have been late considering the speed he was going and that it was only a couple of hours before the game.

Lee Trundle would be good and hes wel skillfull! Plus he can produce that little bit of inspiration (or magic) that can win games just look at what he done for Swansea in last years FA Cup single handley(sp) got them to the quarter final!

How many times? HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH. :city:

He's no more skillful than any of our other players, he's not really a targetman and he has a terrible attitude. If we're to get out of this division we have to stop buying players like that.

• Admin
Lee Trundle would be good and hes wel skillfull! Plus he can produce that little bit of inspiration (or magic) that can win games just look at what he done for Swansea in last years FA Cup single handley(sp) got them to the quarter final!

I particularly liked the string of fines saves he made in goal before moving out wide and sending the cross in for him to control and finish in the centre..... :city:

We've just got rid of two strikers who spend more time in the pubs and clubs than on a football pitch, I've no desire for us to buy another in Trundle

PS The bit I've bolded, is it actually invisible cos I swear I've seen others mention it on this thread but it just seems to get ignored :city:

Archived