IGNORED

Robbie Savage

Gazred

he's got every right to sulk - he's about to miss one of the biggest games of his career due to the stupid ref!

Point taken on the Ref(Useless!) but there are 2 games against England and theres surely no need to throw your toys out the pram. Just say he quits and Wales qualify......hes going to miss some pretty big games then.....silly boy.

he's got every right to sulk - he's about to miss one of the biggest games of his career due to the stupid ref!

Are we talking about the same Robbie Savage whose over-reactions have caused countless players to be booked and sent off, earning fines and bans in the process?

What goes around comes around I'm happy to say.

Just a thought but if savage hadnt fallen over (I'm sure he could have stayed on his feet when pushed) then the refs reaction wouldnt have been as bad, and neither would have been sent off

What a load of turd mate. Hughes would never have stayed on the pitch after that challenge.

I've been through my fair share of injuries

You never fail to mention your 'injuries' at every opportunity, do you?

I have a little sympathy for Savage in this instance.

I'm not quite sure why the threat to quit? I mean what? as a protest to the ref!?! If he quits then he will just be letting Wales down. That's why I think there's no real intention to quit at all. He's just upset about missing the England game.

As for the incident itself- Hughes deserved to go. It was a terrible tackle. BUT Savage's comments "he was out to hurt me" are a little extreme- it wasn't studs showing or a stamp or anything (those at the dangerous ones)- it was simply one that would make him feel it and probably just designed to wind him up. It worked- but Savage didn't do enough to get sent off.

Mind you- it evened itself out because Healey's sending off was a total joke! TWO yellow cards for over celebration- one of them just because the ref failed to understand that it was a "trademark" celebration to his parents.

Anyway- all helps England. AND will make for a fun Palace vs Birmingham game when the two meet. There's already a LOT of bad feeling there towards Bruce and Julian Gray and to a lesser extent Clinton Morrison add to that Hughes vs Savage- could be fun!!!

What a load of turd mate. Hughes would never have stayed on the pitch after that challenge.

You never fail to mention your 'injuries' at every opportunity, do you?

No i don't.

Because it's relevant.

Savage commented on the fact he could of broken his leg and he's right. I hope you never get injured for 2 years and then some because you might learn to understand, especially when i'm only 16.

Are we talking about the same Robbie Savage whose over-reactions have caused countless players to be booked and sent off, earning fines and bans in the process?

What goes around comes around I'm happy to say.

Thats how he plays, but in this situation he's innocent

No i don't.

Because it's relevant.

Savage commented on the fact he could of broken his leg and he's right. I hope you never get injured for 2 years and then some because you might learn to understand, especially when i'm only 16.

I've had plenty of injuries. Ligaments, torn groins, plenty of broken fingers/noses. I've also had Osgood Schlatter which is a disease of the knee and still have some sort of knee problem now which means i wear a support 24/7. I have also suffered from a mild case of Shin Splints. I've been suffering from one of or a selection of these problems since the age of 14. Do you hear me keep going on about them???

THer challange was one thing, the fighting was another thing, what savage did immediately after, pulling the other guy back, should have been yellow, but the fight was made to look a lot worse by the fact that he fel over

I've had plenty of injuries. Ligaments, torn groins, plenty of broken fingers/noses. I've also had Osgood Schlatter which is a disease of the knee and still have some sort of knee problem now which means i wear a support 24/7. I have also suffered from a mild case of Shin Splints. I've been suffering from one of or a selection of these problems since the age of 14. Do you hear me keep going on about them???

No but that's your choice. I don't feel i'm offending anyone talking about previous/current injuries, so what's the harm?

I feel that savage shouldn't of been sent off nor that other guy for scoring that goal, with is weird dramatic celebration. But if i was Savage i would be outraged and upbeat. This is Because he's going to miss the biggest game of his and every other sheep sh**gers lives. So i realy do feel sorry for him.

If he could get the card overturned i would feel that would be justified. Plus i would like to see him play against England as wales wouldn't have a squad without an inspiration of savage in the dressing room.

Thanks

Archived