IGNORED

Feeling

Bubble

Whether or not you agree with option a) we need a new target man or option b) We don't need another striker. That is not the point of this post

I just get this feeling that Tinman is going to surprise us and sign someone big (no target man puns here!!!) Anyone else feel that?

Whether or not you agree with option a) we need a new target man or option b) We don't need another striker.  That is not the point of this post

I just get this feeling that Tinman is going to surprise us and sign someone big (no target man puns here!!!) Anyone else feel that?

I'm not feeling that.....i wish i was...but I'm not. I think weve probably exausted the list of possibles we did have and will have to cast the net out again...maybe into Europe as was mentioned on an earlier post.

there are still 2 more forward targets I'm have heard from a mate.....one of them a very well known player who we may either get on a season long loan or if we can afford him we are apparently going to buy him! Not gona say who it is because as tinman says many clubs will be in for him if word gets out.

Guest matalan31
Whether or not you agree with option a) we need a new target man or option b) We don't need another striker.  That is not the point of this post

i havent got that feeling but i wish i did because if we did get a big signing that would be great

I get this feeling that we will sign another striker in the long line of City tradition who will not be much better than we already have and at the same time by Xmas the penny will have dropped that we need a defender not a blooming striker !

Archived