IGNORED

Stockport Fans

WesM

Just thought I'd say that I thought the behaviour of some of the Stockport fans at the final whistle was disgraceful.

Fair enough...their team had just been totally battered by a superior team on the day, (lets be fair, on today's showing they are going down with bells on!)

But some of the gestures made towards the players acknowledging their support were a shame to see.

Players have to take a fair share of the blame, but I expect they could do without that.

Just thought I'd say that I thought the behaviour of some of the Stockport fans at the final whistle was disgraceful.

Fair enough...their team had just been totally battered by a superior team on the day, (lets be fair, on today's showing they are going down with bells on!)

But some of the gestures made towards the players acknowledging their support were a shame to see.

Players have to take a fair share of the blame, but I expect they could do without that.

I'd be angry if I travelled all that way to see my team lose 5-0 and play that poorly

Guest Harry May

To be honest I think they deserved it.As soon as the first went in , some of their players let their heads drop. Fair play to the Stockport fans , they travelled along way and the majority stayed to the end.

Caldicot Red.

Before you feel too sorry for the Stockport players probably earning (or at least pretending to earn) far more than most of the couple of hundred fans who paid good money to see them, what you obviously didn't notice was that McIlroy had to shout at his players who were walking off the pitch to come back and acknowledge these fans. Total disgrace to professional football!

Obviously werent at the Wycombe away game last season then.......................

Obviously werent at the Wycombe away game last season then.......................

umm...............I was and good point. Whilst I wasn't involved in the barracking of the players that night, I felt like joining in with those that were.

I'll get my coat!

(heads for door)

People forget the 5-1 defeat at Blackpool some 2 seasons ago... I remember walking off without giving thought to applauding what I'd just witnessed

I may or may not have applauded at the end of 'that' game had i bothered to stick around til the end of the most gutless performance i can remember seeing from city in many a year

out of interest did we get a standing ovation from the hearty few who were at P.Vale this year?

Archived