IGNORED

Tinnion's Goal...

Red Cloud

More to the point did anyopne see Leroy nearly take out the linesman when celebrating his second goal - having jumped straight in to him with a big puffed out chest - i thought he was going to send him flying.

Fortunately the lino obviously didnt see any harm in it - in fact serve him right for getting in the way and trying to stop the celebrations

More to the point did anyopne see Leroy nearly take out the linesman when celebrating his second goal - having jumped straight in to him  with a big puffed out chest - i thought he was going to send him flying.

Fortunately the lino obviously didnt see any harm in it - in fact serve him right for getting in the way and trying to stop the celebrations

Yep :laugh::laugh: Leroy was over just before bitching at the linsperson about a throw in.

Went over to the flag and dug him in the ribs :clap::D

More to the point did anyopne see Leroy nearly take out the linesman when celebrating his second goal - having jumped straight in to him  with a big puffed out chest - i thought he was going to send him flying.

A Millwall player (McCammon i think) actually pushed the linesman over today against Ipswich trying to run past him, and the linesman looked really angry.

A Millwall player (McCammon i think) actually pushed the linesman over today against Ipswich trying to run past him, and the linesman looked really angry.

That was soo funny...... Took his time to hit the floor too !

Guest MaloneFM

I thin Robbie Savage taught Andy D'Urso something about going on his ass in the Wales game. He ran half the length of the pitch backwards...before.....GET OVER!!

By the way who WAS that the Tinman kissed after the goal? Related? If the Doc gets one and runs towards the Dolman puckering up I am gone!

Guest Spunkwood
I thin Robbie Savage taught Andy D'Urso something about going on his ass in the Wales game. He ran half the length of the pitch backwards...before.....GET OVER!!

By the way who WAS that the Tinman kissed after the goal? Related? If the Doc gets one and runs towards the Dolman puckering up I am gone!

###### get Roberts to give you the kiss of Death Malone after what you said about him :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Archived