IGNORED

Something Really To Give Me Hope.

Bow_Legged_Chicken

When Tinman first got his job my initial reaction was oh bugger we will never make it. Then I thought actually I don;t know but put that down to my love for him as a player and truned back to doubting him.

Then a few days past and I really had the chance to think about it and thought.....

Well if hes a passing player, logic would say he would play passing football and him beign the best passer of the ball probaly outside of the Premiership there is no-one better to coach passing football.

As well as this his pure love and passion for this club will ensure that every player puts 100% into it.

These two things persuaded me he will succeed with us.

First two games of the season come were hoofing it up the pitch and most of the players seemed disinterested and I have to admit I thought oh ######*T!

I never slagged him off, and always stuck up for him and said stick by him, but I was worried. I may of not said stick by the team but Tinman I always did.

But now all of a sudden these two things have come true. Hes using Wilsons tactics and using these two of his strengths to make a superb team.

The whole team played superbly and played with passion and it was great.

Its still early days yet I know but its encouraging.

AND also did anyone see Miller, Gillespie and Orr on the sidelines having a laugh with us in the Williams.

Good laugh and could take a joke really well. Clapping their hands while we sung all hate bristol rovers clap your hands wa slegendary.

Well done again Subbers we gave the players something to lugh about as well as us!!!

Archived