IGNORED

If Ever You Needed Evidence

openEnd

Of crowd atmosphere reflecting the quality on the pitch, yesterdays game has to be conclusive. Compare it to the tosh we have subjected to for what seems an age played out in a library, under the guise of 'entertainment'.

The second half reminded me of AG many moons ago, everyone please keep it going. I'm now actually looking forward to games again and it's a greeeaaaaaat feeling.

City are back

Ashton Gate is back!

Of crowd atmosphere reflecting the quality on the pitch, yesterdays game has to be conclusive. Compare it to the tosh we have subjected to for what seems an age played out in a library, under the guise of 'entertainment'.

The second half reminded me of AG many moons ago, everyone please keep it going. I'm now actually looking forward to games again and it's a greeeaaaaaat feeling.

City are back

Ashton Gate is back!

Ddi you see the game yesturday on Sky "Game of the Day" Man P00 vs Bolton, the crowd were deafening, all through the game, it brought back some reminiscance of the good old Div 1 Days. :laugh:

It was a very different atmosphere to last season when Wilson's negative tactics killed any chance City had of promotion. The crowd didn't get going at all last season, yet on Saturday we witnessed an attacking spectacle which we like to see.

Okay, we won't get many teams as bad as Stockport down the 'Gate so we won't get many 5-0s, but at least I like to see the team have a damned good go at them, at least then we have a chance of scoring, which was something last season I didn't see.

Its a shame that Wilson went down that road because the previous few seasons he sent out attacking teams that entertained. Now his tenure here has been tainted with the memories of that last bad poor quality season.

Totally agree. Danny Wilson seemed to have it back to front when he stated that a good atmosphere from the crowd spurs the players on to more entertaining football. Rubbish. It works the other way. Great attacking football gets the crowd going, and if the crowd were subdued under DW it was because of the dross they were having to watch (most of the time).

Archived