IGNORED

Leroy Lita's 2nd Goal

Riaz

I Saw the goals on Sky Sports News yesterday, and I noticed whilst celebrating his second goal, Leroy Lita bumped into the linesman and almost knocked him over - at first it looked like he did it on purpose - but the second time I saw it later on it was obvious he was just over- excited and didnt see the linesman. Did anyone in the atyeo/dolman see it??

I Saw the goals on Sky Sports News yesterday, and I noticed whilst celebrating his second goal, Leroy Lita bumped into the linesman and almost knocked him over - at first it looked like he did it on purpose - but the second time I saw it later on it was obvious he was just over- excited and didnt see the linesman. Did anyone in the atyeo/dolman see it??

ahem......

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...ndpost&p=194800

it happened right in front of me, he did barge him deliberately, and he is lucky if it doesnt get mentioned in the match report. He is risking some serious trouble if he does it again i reckon.

He is still class though!

Si.

Did anyone see the Millwall match, where someone was running down the pitch and knocked the linesman right over! He tried so hard to stay up! And his face afterwards was hilarious! Anybody else see it! That will go down as a classic!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :clap:  :D  :city:  :)  :)  :city:  :city:  :city:  :city:

Yes i did....

I was nearly crying...

Looked as if he was going to kill him !

Archived