IGNORED

Tinman And Keith....

Leroyfromthestart

Was watching Pompey versus Palace the other day and was thinking when Pompey chant that song 'Harry and Jim' repeatedly, could we not do the same with 'Tinman and Keith'?

With everyone clapping along to chants of 'Tinman and Keith' for about 10 minutes, this would surely get on my nerves if I was an opposing fan.

Any thoughts?

Was watching Pompey versus Palace the other day and was thinking when Pompey chant that song 'Harry and Jim' repeatedly, could we not do the same with 'Tinman and Keith'?

With everyone clapping along to chants of 'Tinman and Keith' for about 10 minutes, this would surely get on my nerves if I was an opposing fan.

Any thoughts?

Yeah; it sounds like the title of one of those books that left-wing councils put in primary schools to introduce our children to the fact that not everyone comes from a nuclear family!!!!!

Guest MaloneFM

Funny you should say that!

I was doing that on the way out on saturday. And in work. And to annoy the sags.

Verse 2

Tinpot and Keith

Verse 3

Tinhead and Keith

..and so on.

I also included requests to...'talk us through the four goals lads, must have been great, Atkins loved it did he?'

Archived