IGNORED

Everton Tickets

One Team

I rang the "Hotline" this morning to buy two at about 9.10am and started off at 12 in the queue. Took about 4/5 mins to get to the head of the queue. Should have got off my ar5e & bought them while they were still reserved for my ST seat but there you go!

Yes, I must admit it's very low key for a game that is only a week away. Considering it's Premiership opposition, there's very little going on in terms of publicity; surely we wouldn't be so quiet if a certain 18 year old was still playing for them?! I'm sure he would have had a cracking day out down here, with Park House on Ashton Road & The Birdcage on West Street both within free-kick distance of the Gate!!! (well, nearly) :laugh:

cant see it being a sell out on a tues night, maybee if we had got a better team like Bolton or summat more would have brought tickets.

It won't be a sell out on Tues night, as the games on Wednesday night.

:laugh:

cant see it being a sell out on a tues night, maybee if we had got a better team like Bolton or summat more would have brought tickets.

It's interesting how fortunes can change in football.

In 1987 (not that long ago really) Everton were champions of the Football League (top of the old Division 1). Bolton finished 21st in the old Div 3 (the same one we're in now) and were relegated.

Funny old game.

Guest RedHotCityPepper
It's interesting how fortunes can change in football.

In 1987 (not that long ago really) Everton were champions of the Football League (top of the old Division 1). Bolton finished 21st in the old Div 3 (the same one we're in now) and were relegated.

Funny old game.

That gives us some hope then!

Archived