IGNORED

Pulis

fRed

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Ah,the Pulis era....relegation zone in Division Two....those were the days....

Billy Mercer

Gerard Lavin...Keith Millen...Shaun Taylor...Andrew Jordan

Carl Hutchings...Ivan Tstimetanu...Paul Holland...Brian Tinnion

Steve Torpey....Peter Beadle

"Right guys,no fancy crap please,just first-time balls over the top for the big target-men Torpey and Beadle to deal with....I know Hutchings is a centre-back,but we need to keep things tight and be strong in midfield and all that....no messing about,ofcourse the only way we're going to score is from Tinnion's delivery from free-kicks and corners relying on the likes of Millen and Taylor to score with their heads....I normally wouldn't pick Tinnion because he has too much flare for my liking,but he's 6ft tall and I like that,he could do with being abit taller but that's still quite tall I suppose....Holland and Tstimetanu are not allowed over the halfway line,if any of you two chaps step just one centimetre over that halfway line then I'll get the cane out at half-time....remember to stay narrow and keep the ball in the air,I'm abit worried that Tinnion is too young to play in my team but I've already handed in the teamsheet now,oh well....anyway,just get stuck in!" - Tony Pulis

A big mate supports them, says it is pure hoofball and not pretty at all but the Sjokies are that starved of success they don't care. Dwinding crowds (even at the moment) suggest otherwise.

Look at his acquisition: Gifton Williams, Akinbiyi, Russell, Hall, Thomas, Taggart, Henry, de goey (goes up for late corners!!). Then he ruinsit by getting Brammer and Guppy (a winger ###).

Edit: Then notice they had £23k last night, was top of the table clash though and quid a kid.

Guest Spunkwood
it makes you wonder what happened to his coaching abilities when he came here, he obviously couldn't handle a club like ours!! :laugh:

or he supports the Gas and he wanted to take us down maybe, was it true he never even signed a contract?

Guest ashtonyate

I didn't like the way he talk to his players telling them there days were numbered what a prat. But as in life some you win some you lose at City he was crap another time another team they must think he is the bees kness And what ever happened to Andrew Jordan I would have said he was going to be one hell of a player but he not done anythink

I once told the forum (in the Pulis days) that my neighbour who played for city told me that Pulis told his players to go ome from training one day because they were not fast enough in running... This "rummour" then got printed in an issue of Red Lines (an old city unoficiall programme) along with various other rummours about Pulis and his crap training programme... Two weeks later he was hounded out the club...eerrrr sorry Tony!

Andrew Jordan went off to a "Bigger" club Cardiff & failed miserably, he played against us last season, think it was for Hartlepool?

Andrew Jordan showed alot of promise when he was here yet like a certain Liam Rosenior was too arrogant and wanted to move onto bigger things.... at Hartlepool :D .

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Pulis proceeded to buy and play a tonne of experienced pro's when we were like the only club of the lower leagues to have a youth academy(and one of the only clubs outside the Premiership to be granted one)....what a turd :@

Andrew Jordan showed alot of promise when he was here yet like a certain Liam Rosenior was too arrogant and wanted to move onto bigger things.... at Hartlepool  :D .

I remember when he left, cos of a clause in his contract saying that if he didn't play eneough he could leave cheap, both of our centre backs got injured and we really struggled. Obviously if he was here he could have filled the gap and improved his game.

Instead he went to a worse team, who were more willing to play him. Unfortunately they got better and he didn't.

After he released he used to come in to where I worked and actually seemed a genuinely nice lad. I think the experience had taught him a bit about humility.

Guest matalan31

appariently he was in the running to become wales manager after mark hughes departure to blackburn but he has now pulled himself out of the running because he wants to stay at stoke as they are a promising club :D

P***s! I can't even bring myself to type his name. I would spend eternity condemned to this god awful division than watch another Pulis team (even in the Prem). He's the bloke that counted every cross into the box as a chance on goal. Shame we didn't leave him at Gillingham with that other ##***r Scully. :me?:

I really hope he gets Stoke into the Prem though because they will get absolutley torn apart. :D

Ah,the Pulis era....relegation zone in Division Two....those were the days....

Billy Mercer

Gerard Lavin...Keith Millen...Shaun Taylor...Andrew Jordan

Carl Hutchings...Ivan Tstimetanu...Paul Holland...Brian Tinnion

Steve Torpey....Peter Beadle

"Right guys,no fancy crap please,just first-time balls over the top for the big target-men Torpey and Beadle to deal with....I know Hutchings is a centre-back,but we need to keep things tight and be strong in midfield and all that....no messing about,ofcourse the only way we're going to score is from Tinnion's delivery from free-kicks and corners relying on the likes of Millen and Taylor to score with their heads....I normally wouldn't pick Tinnion because he has too much flare for my liking,but he's 6ft tall and I like that,he could do with being abit taller but that's still quite tall I suppose....Holland and Tstimetanu are not allowed over the halfway line,if any of you two chaps step just one centimetre over that halfway line then I'll get the cane out at half-time....remember to stay narrow and keep the ball in the air,I'm abit worried that Tinnion is too young to play in my team but I've already handed in the teamsheet now,oh well....anyway,just get stuck in!" - Tony Pulis

:D well apart from Tinion I reco that team would be a serious contender for City''s worst XI, infact the more I look at it the more I feel quite sick . :vomit2:

Archived