IGNORED

Pfa Player Of The Month Award

cheshire_red

Have tried to vote but when I click on the vote now button, the page just refreshes!  What am I doing wrong?  Duh!

You've probably just downloaded the Microsoft SP2 which has an in-built pop-up blocker (try saying that quickly).

At the top of the page, under the address bar, there should be an icon which looks like a small square. You need to click it and set it to allow pop-ups on that site.

It should work then.

I`ve just voted and signed up to receive SPAM,SPAM and more SPAM as well as letters telling me that i`ve won a prize draw every week and countless morons in east asian call centres ringing me at 10 o`clock at night to ask if i can spare two minutes of my time.

NOT.

Sorry Leroy, no offence.

And the Modmen deemed the website this thread links to suitable for pinning?

Your having a laugh.

I`ve just voted and signed up to receive SPAM,SPAM and more SPAM as well as letters telling me that i`ve won a prize draw every week and countless morons in east asian call centres ringing me at 10 o`clock at night to ask if i can spare two minutes of my time.

NOT.

Sorry Leroy, no offence.

And the Modmen deemed the website this thread links to suitable for pinning?

Your having a laugh.

You don't actually recieve SPAM if you don't sign up for anything. I've never recieved anything from them before.

You don't actually recieve SPAM if you don't sign up for anything. I've never recieved anything from them before.

It`s a different form this season, much more intrusive IMO.

Have you actually read the Privicy Policy that you are agreeing to?

I`ts a joke. You are allowing them to give/sell your personal info to ANY third party. In my book that is lowlife Spam and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Archived