IGNORED

Lack Of Celebration

elhombrecito

yea but at least he has got 7 goals to back up being good!

Like I said before.......

First full season 17 goals only playing 3/4 games

last season - first part - played out of position - not fair to count

- last ten games scored 6, including winners against QPR, Blackpool & Hartlepool

With a record like this why isnt he a fans favourite???

He had a good season that year when he scored 17. don't get me wrong he is a good player and Him and lita would be my front 2 every week. But Roberts = God............... Come On!

He had a good season that year when he scored 17. don't get me wrong he is a good player and Him and lita would be my front 2 every week. But Roberts = God............... Come On!

Bit pathetic isn't it? Just because I got a favourite player?

Do I presume that my new signature is ok? you'll say no anyway I expect!

I'll get abused for it cos Peacock isn't popular; but, like Robbo I rated the guy. OK?

:me?: Calm Yourself down! Fair play if he is your favourite player, just wondering what your like when your face to face with him!

That will depend. If he is nice to my daughter and signs her shirt, i'll probable be as :D as she will be.

If he doesn't, i'll chin the welsh git :P (joke mods!)

That will depend.  If he is nice to my daughter and signs her shirt, i'll probable be as  :D as she will be.

If he doesn't, i'll chin the welsh git  :P (joke mods!)

He is a great bloke, met him a few times with the kids and he is one of the better players as far as talking to them. He has always been only too happy to sign/have photos taken. I can't praise him enough, I hope you find him the same!

He is a great bloke, met him a few times with the kids and he is one of the better players as far as talking to them. He has always been only too happy to sign/have photos taken. I can't praise him enough, I hope you find him the same!

Steady Red M, the witch hunt may yet snare you!!!!!! :me?::D

This just proves that the guy is as committed to City, as much as any player ever will be. The Baaaaaaaaadiff connection obviously causes a s he yte load of you to go into an eppy bout him...cant see why he'd cause so many problems in a Div 2 side, cos thats all we are people, UNFORTUNATELY!!!! He did his bit to get us outta here last season, as did most of the squad. Unfortunately Wonder Son had a cunning plan, for the Mad Stad, unfortunately, none of the lads understood for most of the game- Danny Coles was the only one to tumble it *oop###### pun there minutes from time- they were all trying to win it, But Wonder- Son wanted to try out his "Defeat Is Not Failure" excuse out, cos it sounded good, and he wanted a good soundbite..... T W @ T!!!

Firstly, robbo is looking good at the moment.

Secondly, and I have said it before, robbo rarely actually acknowledges the fans, particularly when he does score, even if it isnt actually cardiff he scores against. Whilst respecting the team you support and don't want your family abused is one thing, I suspect the cardiff fans wouldnt take it to offence if he scored against Stockport and ran to the city fans like leroy did. If he showed some passion for the club and the shirt his reaction might be better.

Thirdly, I know the reaction he gets when he misses a chance, and I half expect it to be something on the lines of "your useless" or similar. I feel a bit for the lad. A "robbo, robbo" chant might be a good place to start? He deserved it on saturday.

Si

I believe the point being made by those supporting Robbo is not that he is god, or even our best player, but should be given the same level of support and critisim as other players! For the same performance, he gets less of the former, and more of the latter, in my view.

His manner MAY have something to do with it. The first couple of times I saw him, he just looks hang dog and disinterested. Then when I spent the best part of a game watching him, he actually works very hard. Fans like their players to look gutted when they miss. Roberts sort of shrugs his shoulders and gets on with it. When was the last time we saw him head in hands after a miss? I wonder if fans misinterpret it as disinterest?

Its an observation, not a critisim. He is what he is, we should support him, and hell, I for one will happily accept 30 'non celebrations' this year!

Firstly, robbo is looking good at the moment.

Secondly, and I have said it before, robbo rarely actually acknowledges the fans, particularly when he does score, even if it isnt actually cardiff he scores against. Whilst respecting the team you support and don't want your family abused is one thing, I suspect the cardiff fans wouldnt take it to offence if he scored against Stockport and ran to the city fans like leroy did. If he showed some passion for the club and the shirt his reaction might be better.

Thirdly, I know the reaction he gets when he misses a chance, and I half expect it to be something on the lines of "your useless" or similar. I feel a bit for the lad. A "robbo, robbo" chant might be a good place to start? He deserved it on saturday.

Si

Did i just imagine him going absolutely crazy after scoring against QPR last season? And off the effing wall when he scored the winner at Mansfield!

And why would he want to go to the trouble of creating a celebration with Leroy Lita which was a set routine, if he really didn't care?

Fans like their players to look gutted when they miss. Roberts sort of shrugs his shoulders and gets on with it. When was the last time we saw him head in hands after a miss? I wonder if fans misinterpret it as disinterest?

From our home match against Brighton last season:

0,,10327~353094,00.jpg

Although, I must admit that Robbo can have his off days. But when he's on fire, he's up there with the best of them in this division

Archived