IGNORED

Robbo Support

elhombrecito

Guest Champagne Football

Certainly seems worthwhile, as much as Roberts frustrates us all, we all get excited as soon as the ball touches his feet. This unpredictability I feel is one of the main reasons as to why we always seem to win games when Robbo is up front. It is what football is all about... Entertainment.

Sign me up to the crusade.

Guest monster red

He always gives a 100%!! :me?: I understand you're pro-Roberts but to say daft things like that dosnt help your cause!! maybe 68% at best :D

Just for the record I'm not trying to ruin your Roberts love fest, I just don't rate him,my opinion!

When he was clean through on goal against Stockport and should of squared it to Lita or Murray but made the wrong choice AGAIN and the greedy git went for goal!! now imagine if that was a tight game 0-0 and he did that,it could of cost us vital points! but never mind,ey!! :)

DO NOT GIVE ROBERTS A NEW CONTRACT!

;)

He always gives a 100%!!  :me?:  I understand you're pro-Roberts but to say daft things like that dosnt help your cause!! maybe 68% at best :D 

Just for the record I'm not trying to ruin your Roberts love fest, I just don't rate him,my opinion!

When he was clean through on goal against Stockport and should of squared it to Lita or Murray but made the wrong choice AGAIN and the greedy git went for goal!! now imagine if that was a tight game 0-0 and he did that,it could of cost us vital points! but never mind,ey!!  :)

;)

I sit in the Williams and had a perfect view of Lita's positioning for that run.

Leroy was never really available for the pass, as a defender was always blocking the line, so trying to pick him out would have been less likely to result in an attempt on goal than having a shot himself.

Fact is, it wasn't 0-0, because the hard work had already been done in getting us a comfortable lead, so he'd earned the right to have a shot, in any case.

Robbo has started up front for the last three games with Leroy and the team has averaged over three goals per game.

Allied to that, arguably, we wouldn't have been in the play-offs for the last two seasons or the play-off final last season without his contribution.

You say we shouldn't offer him a new contract, so who do you have in mind to replace him with who will have more of an impact?

He always gives a 100%!!  :me?:  I understand you're pro-Roberts but to say daft things like that dosnt help your cause!! maybe 68% at best :D 

When he was clean through on goal against Stockport and should of squared it to Lita or Murray but made the wrong choice AGAIN and the greedy git went for goal!! now imagine if that was a tight game 0-0 and he did that,it could of cost us vital points! but never mind,ey!!  :)

;)

Think back to the Hartlepool game last season. Almost identical position, he scored. Should he have squared that one too? On saturday he had run half the length of the pitch. He deserved his chance, his shot was saved, we were 5-0 up. Where's the problem?

Roberts' goal v Stockport was a great example of what he can do, that turn was top drawer (who needs Jermaine Defoe :clap: ).

Can you actually say we have not had a good return on the £100,000 we paid for him? Everytime he gets the ball, I get the feeling he can make something happen.

By the way, count me in, he's the ducks nuts :me?:

I Support Roberts and anyone else in a City shirt, but also reserve the right to hurl abuse at any of them as well; if they arent "doing it" for us :D

To abuse him cause he`s Welsh,Scottish, Chinese or any other race, religion etc is pathetic. Performance only :me?::clap:

Hope you get more than the East End posts did:grr: :);)

Message for Stucider:

I'm a bit of a technophobe - how do I add my name to your list?

Slightly pathetic, I know - but can you help?

PM Stu saying you want to be added to the list, and then add the banner to your signature (Right click, properties, and then set it as an image in your signature options) :D

Archived