IGNORED

Back To Reality, Back To Reality

Roadrunner

We travel up the night before,we have a bigger fan base, so more income.On Friday they have only 13 players.They are in administion, We have bids of over £150,000 turned down regually. we have a stronger squad of players. We lose 4-1 its not on, we are going to be stuck in this poxey division for at least another year, and i am feed up with all the excusses. Can some one please find someone who can get us out of this mess. Someone like Scott Davidson, someone like Harry Dorman. Their has to be someone who can see the possabilitys of this club. SOS. :Rage:

Try this one........They played better than us on the day!

I have accepted that within 5 minutes of the final whistle, I will now get on with the rest of my weekend before it suddenly dawns on me that I have to be in work for 8am on Monday, now that is a horrible thought!

I'd accept it if it was a one off, but it isn't. Port Vale and plenty of others come to mind, there's a pattern emerging here and whether you think Tinns was the right choice or not, you surely can't think that losing to sides in financial strife on such a regular basis is acceptable?

No I don't accept that any loss is acceptable considering what the club has at it's disposal, especially against sides that can only just field a team, I don't accept that we should still be hanging around the 3rd tier of English football for ever and a day either. But it's reality!

I think todays result is complete crap, but It's gone now as far as I'm concerned, I believe we are now not capable of making promotion automatically, a bit harsh in some peoples eyes but promotion sides don't lose heavily that often on their travels in a season. We are still 3 or 4 players away from a side that will win us promotion and keep us up in the next division, I am less sure about Tinmans appointment now than I was at the start.

I believed when appointed he was possibly the best candidate for the job considering his knowledge of the club, he may turn it around yet but not for us to go up automatically, that's gone now as far as I'm concerned. We are 8 points behind were we should be after 9 games, a lot of ground needs to be made up and I don't think it will happen.

We are playing for the play offs barring a minor miracle, and I would have taken that at the start of the season, 4 -1 is a bad result but like I said, It wont ruin my weekend.

I'd accept it if it was a one off, but it isn't. Port Vale and plenty of others come to mind, there's a pattern emerging here and whether you think Tinns was the right choice or not, you surely can't think that losing to sides in financial strife on such a regular basis is acceptable?

Dead right enjoy your weekend, results like todays, makes the good wins even more enjoyable, up the CITY.

Although we lost it doesnt seem to of been all one way from what ive heard we had quite a few chances and thats a little worrying that we didnt score them but its a positive thing that we had these chances now its up to us to start getting these chances in the net. I'm gutted we lost today but I'm trying to look at the positives to make me feel better i am not giving up on city yet! :city:

I know its hard, but were city supporters, weve got to remember its always hard to support this team, but it is still early on in the season, and if we know we can do better than that, and the players believe that, we will bring in the results. 9 points out of 12 shows that things are on the way, but next weekend is a must win game.

Archived