IGNORED

Miller Time!

Maltshoveller

I certainly think Miller has a role to play for this club, more likely away from home at the moment, but I agree that if he continues to be absent then it might well be best to get some money for him, however, can't see him fetching much at the moment.

I certainly think Miller has a role to play for this club, more likely away from home at the moment, but I agree that if he continues to be absent then it might well be best to get some money for him, however, can't see him fetching much at the moment.

You may just have a point there about playing Miller away from home where we wo'nt be allowed too much of our free flowing football, he could well be affective in a more tighter formation where we look for a point or sneak the win, he would be usefull tracking back for corners and set pieces that seem to be the thorn in our side.

If he starts and we find ourselves down with 20 mins left then we could always then throw caution to the wind and introduce Robbo Heffs or Gillispe.

In todays modern game it's all about tactics, formations and the rotation system.

At home though i would stick more rigidly to our strengths which is play it on the deck with pass movement and pace

Archived