IGNORED

Too Early For Tinnion

maxjak

Considering the size and level of expectation at this club it appears to me that not alot of foward planning has gone into Tinmans appointment. The kneejerk reaction of Wilsons dismissal has all the hallmarks of history repeating itself. With the knowledge that Wilson could possibly go if promotion was not achieved no contingency plan was considered by the board.

As much as I like Tinman as a player/person, he has been thrown into the deep end. He should have been appointed as an assistant to a more experienced,older lower league manager who should have been appointed during the close season after interviewing the high quality applicants who would surely have come foward for such a prestigious job. After a season or two of being groomed he would have been in a position to take over. I truly hope I am wrong but I think that through no fault of his own (He could not turn down such an offer as he is ambitious) he might not be up to this job quite yet.

So meanwhile we will have to suffer the inevitable mistakes he will make as a rookie manager, another season will pass without promotion, and if the fan pressure becomes intolerable after a few bad results, a fine and a possibly longterm excellent manager will be lost, but for a little foward thought. Lets hope I have to eat my words!!!

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Tins was always in the minds of the Directors if Wilson went,we have to be patient Wilson had four seasons,Tins has come in lost three senior players in Brown,Peacock,and Carey he has found two replacements in Wilkshire and Smith and is trying very hard to replace Peacock,we have played better football already than last season,he has tried the youngsters and in time the likes of Harley,Gillespie,and co come good players ,he is exactley what this club needed now,if we are patient Tins get it right in the end,for present enjoy the more entertaining football we are playing.

Archived