IGNORED

5 Games To Sort It Out

jimmyb

Ok so at the moment were in a bit of a pickle. Agaisnt the lower teams at home we look unstoppable. Against anyone half decent we look in a bit of trouble and if away from home in dire straits.

A quick look at the fixture list says this to me.

This cup game against Everton then Huddersfield at home are the biggest 2 games we've had since the last 'crisis' meant Brentford was the biggest game we'd played since the 'crisis' beofre that.

Whatever the problems may be they have got to be sorted before we then play Chesterfield(a) then Tranmere and Hull at home. Those teams currently occupy 3rd 4th and 2nd respectively and are going to be bloody hard games.

Other than our obviously poor set piece defending what needs to be sorted? I wasn't at Bradford so any input from thoise who were there would help.

Either way its got to be sorted and quick else October looks like it could be a very long month indeed.

Could bad performances in the next two warrant a change at the top before those 3 big games?

Or will it be a case of wait and see what happens and assess after the Hull game, by which time we could concieveably(sp) be out of the promotion hunt?

Certainly makes me glad i'm not the one who has make decisions round here.

p.s. i'm assuming the reserves get a run out in the LDV or though possibly a good opportunity for the first 11 to get their act together!

Archived