IGNORED

Henderson Bid Made

eric04

My txt reads  - EXCLUSIVE ; City have made a 115.000 pound bid for Gillingham striker Darius Henderson, Who is also a target of Swindon, "We are hopful." said Steve Lansdown.

Nothing to say Gillingham have excepted the bid ?  :(  :wub:

Not sure if that's good or bad news. He hasn't got the greatest record where injuries are concerned :cool: .

On planetfootball.com, it says that swindon has comfirmed they have agreed a fee for him and also, Doncaster were or are after him.

ye olde "do we need another striker" debate rages on.

After tonight's performance are you all still thinking that Roberts/Lita/Heffenan/Miller/Gillespie cant do the job they are paid to do?

I'm happy with our current strike force, Leroy seems to be jumping miles to get up for all these long balls sent up. He is our target man!! 5 Strikers is enough for any team anyway.

Guest ciderarmy04

On the BBC website And King has said that they have had a 40 thousand bid excepted. If thats the case then were being stupid offering that much. Has anyone else actually got this text?

I couldn't agree more.  We are a footballing team.  Play football on the grass.  perhaps thats why its called foot...ball???

Lita and Roberts with their pace and movement are good enough if the supply is good enough

So good, had to be said twice :(

The goals we scored from crosses, werent exactly towering headers were they? Shows you don't necessarilly have to have height in the box, but if Brian fancies a shake up and a change of play, he does have Mr Miller who can do the biz. Anyway, what do we know...........

Archived